Does the option to mark / mark all for blackberry exist? And if so how do you do it or set it up?
    For example let's say there is a group of messages, files, pictures and music I want to delete, but I
    don't want to mass delete or just delete 1 item, how would I selectively delete them instead of 1 by 1? that is basically what I'm asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 01:24 PM
    You have two tools, Save Message and Mark / Delete Prior.

Highlight an important message, press Menu / Save for the keepers.

Highlight the date line, press Menu / Mark Prior or Delete Prior.
    02-21-09 01:27 PM
    Thanks for the reply Reed

Msg deletion isn't the problem, its selectively deleting media like pics music and video

02-21-09 01:30 PM
    Ahh... media.

Use a computer to manage the media files, the built in file manager, Media / Explore, is not able to handle that job either.
    02-21-09 01:33 PM
    get a file manager program. File manager Pro is free (check the crackberry homepage about 3 pages in). You can use the hold shift key and scroll over multiple files just like copy/paste functions to highlight text.
    02-21-09 01:44 PM
    Ahh... media.

Use a computer to manage the media files, the built in file manager, Media / Explore, is not able to handle that job either.
    Yup that is going to be the OP's best option. I went crazy once trying to figure out how to find a "select all" feature on the phone to delete some pics until I realized it wasn't available.
    02-21-09 01:45 PM
    But c mon guys, with the price we pay for our service each month and the price of a
    bold you think that RIM would have pulled out all stops and added such a small
    feture like that. Even the worst phone models of sony, Nokia etc etc have that. Its
    really an inconvienience for me to have to plug my phone into the usb to do that,

02-21-09 02:47 PM
    Stuaw, thanks for that answer, it might actually sove the issue.

02-21-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD