Besides the summer doldrums does anyone think slowness
    is due to:
    Gradual disappearance of BB10 and carrier indifference?
    Warranty not transferring with third-party transfer of BB Phone, e.g.,
    I buy a phone from CB Marketplace and BBRY doesn't honor the warranty
    even if the phone is still under warranty period.
    Middle-of-the-road Android?
    Poor quality control?

Just interested because the marketplace used to be the best, IMHO, of
    any website - it seems to be dying
    08-23-16 09:43 AM
    Lot of people don't want BlackBerry anymore I guess, they prefer long established android or iPhone.
    08-23-16 09:53 AM
    I had blackberry honor warranty. Bought a Passport SE with broken Sim door and they sent out a replacement within 2 days. Have had nothing but good experiences with BlackBerry customer service. ........ Maybe lack of phones is because people are satisfied with BB10 and don't want to give them up

Posted via CB10
    TCB on Z10 and BerrySoul like this.
    08-23-16 10:42 AM
    Here is the USA its because the brand is dead, no advertising and/or product promotion. My carrier T-Mobile don't even have the Blackberry brand on their website anymore. I have stuck by the brand since the early days, but you can't blame folks for jumping ship, Blackberry has all but forgotten folks here.

Here in the Detroit metro area, I can't remember the last time I seen anyone using a Blackberry device and thats sad. I sure hope one day the brand will make a comeback, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I am not spreading negativity or any of that nonsense, this is just reality in 2016.
    Tabdus likes this.
    08-23-16 12:10 PM
    Here is the USA its because the brand is dead, no advertising and/or product promotion. My carrier T-Mobile don't even have the Blackberry brand on their website anymore. I have stuck by the brand since the early days, but you can't blame folks for jumping ship, Blackberry has all but forgotten folks here.

Here in the Detroit metro area, I can't remember the last time I seen anyone using a Blackberry device and thats sad. I sure hope one day the brand will make a comeback, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I am not spreading negativity or any of that nonsense, this is just reality in 2016.
    It's no different here in Quebec. Sad but true. I'm just hoping my Z30 keeps working reliably for a long time to come yet.
    08-23-16 12:15 PM
    Even here in Canada. I still see a lot in Vancouver and Ottawa mostly q10's and classics, (assuming corporate) . I don't go near the GTA so I wouldn't know. But pretty much everywhere else has made the switch to Samsung or apple. Mostly apple ......

Posted via G5 with hub+
    08-23-16 12:16 PM
    It's no different here in Quebec. Sad but true. I'm just hoping my Z30 keeps working reliably for a long time to come yet.
    I know how you feel, I wish Blackberry had the same loyalty towards their long time users and consumer like we do for them!!!
    08-23-16 12:17 PM
    I still have three perfectly good BlackBerry devices the classic , z10 and q10. And I don't see anyone wanting them for any price that will make it justifiable to sell on marketplace. I have just recently been forced by Bell to change my loyalty plan, as it was due to expire next month and in the process ended in with a g5 for free. It's a good device. Battery last a long time surprisingly, it's quick with the sd820,adreno530 combo, and has a removable battery. It supports qualcomm quick charge 3.0. And of coursd I'm running all of cobalts priv apks. The keyboard works surprisingly well. I can't see what I would gain by getting the dtek50 over this phone. The security aspect is only minor for me. I do my finances on my office computer. I do use my phone for quotes and invoices. If blackberry makes another high end all touch I'll be all over it but until then. My bb10 devices will have to be WiFi only for now.

Posted via G5 with hub+
    08-23-16 12:23 PM
    Waiting for that STA100-1 to pop up, then it will be a little busier.
    08-23-16 02:38 PM