Step 1 : Gain Attention
    This is marketing (sales promotion)-capture.png
    Step 2 : Offer content
    Social media crisis management: Why having an online reputation plan is crucial - UK
    Step 3 : Link to your products, solutions and value added services (Right column)
    Streamline remote working with smarter technology use - UK
    and
    How to use social media for effective customer service - UK

Simple, cost-free (no extra cost) and efficient.
    Want to see more like that.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    08-02-13 06:51 AM
    Step 1 : Gain Attention
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1432 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	188382
    This begs the question: how is BlackBerry dealing with it's own crisis? They have gone radio silent since the last earnings call. They should follow their own advice and not ignore the problem.
    08-02-13 10:35 AM
    while true, calling multiple different user handles the same name (note this is the emea business account with less than 25k followers) isn't helpful. if I don't know which BlackBerry account is tweeting that I could end up very confused.

This for me comes down to clarity. something which BlackBerry lack currently
    08-02-13 11:45 AM
    This begs the question: how is BlackBerry dealing with it's own crisis? They have gone radio silent since the last earnings call. They should follow their own advice and not ignore the problem.
    They are dealing ... seriously. And trumpetting is not solving
    08-04-13 03:37 AM
    They are dealing ... seriously. And trumpetting is not solving
    When perception is the biggest problem, the solution needs more trumpeting, not silence. The topic is marketing - wouldn't trumpeting be a necessary part of that?
    08-04-13 04:26 AM
    When perception is the biggest problem, the solution needs more trumpeting, not silence. The topic is marketing - wouldn't trumpeting be a necessary part of that?
    "Part of", absolutely . But the shadow is sometimes the right place to be. Not the best, just the more efficient... timing is the key.
    I believe the frequency of this type of action will raise from now, as the layer of global communication.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 06:12 PM

A good salesman could sell a cheeseburger to a vegetarian.

But BBRY is having a hard time selling what they have right now and they know it. I hope that BBRY knows exactly where they have had problems gaining traction, and they are taking the time that is needed to "try" and address those problems. No need to go all out with the current devices and OS that the public has already turned their noses up at.

So yes they have been very quite...

Of course I it could be that don't know HOW to fix the problems they have...

OS - is getting better with each "leaked" version - so I think they have that under control (too bad that didn't release with 10.2).

Hardware - is a problem for them. They don't have the scale that other manufactures do, so in order for them to make an acceptable profit, they have to charge more for the same hardware - or they have to cut corners and release devices with slightly lower specs. They want to be seen as a premium brand, but with the BB10 platform no where near as good as the other two... they just aren't' able to justify their price points to consumers

Platform - gets better every day as new developers are slowly (too slowly) getting on board. It's just frustrating that BBRY couldn't go out to the developers on the top 50 Apps on iOS and Android (many are the same) and pay each on to build a BB10 app. I'd rather BBRY spend a million dollars getting Candy Crush Saga on the platform than the millions it takes to sponsor a F1 race car. No they wouldn't ever make the money back, but they just might get a few more devices in peoples hands.
    crajarv likes this.
    08-06-13 03:48 PM
    See irony

Fired from my Z10
    08-06-13 03:55 PM