02-10-13 08:48 PM
    What are we marking it for? ... Is you your birthday!?
    02-10-13 09:14 PM
    He thinks the US Launch will be March 6th since it shows March 6th in the "Hub" of the US Blackberry Site.

That's at least my guess.
    SEAWARRIOR and nquyen like this.
    02-10-13 09:18 PM
    Here to hoping... However they have had that image for a long time now... I think.
    02-10-13 09:20 PM
    He thinks the US Launch will be March 6th since it shows March 6th in the "Hub" of the US Blackberry Site.

That's at least my guess.
    *ding, ding* yeah, just a thought,,, looked @ my calendar & the day/date even match,,, i figure why not,,, might as well have some fun til it does get here...
    02-10-13 09:24 PM
    I remember wasting so much time analyzing the Nintendo DS release date when they showed off Nintendogs. We were all wrong.
    schmeat likes this.
    02-10-13 09:25 PM
    I'm thinking March 3. 3+3+1+3=10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-10-13 09:26 PM
    Um, I'd really love for you to be right, but it's not happening. Not impossible that at some point long ago and far away that March 6 might have been proposed, but it's definitely not happening now.

LOOKS like T-Mobile's "mid-March" timeline will be the earliest US launch date. If we're all monumentally lucky, there's an outside chance that demand is so strong in other markets that there will be a rush among US carriers to be the first out. I'm a shareholder, and I would dearly love to see that happen, but I'm not holding my breath.
    02-10-13 09:28 PM
    I'm thinking March 3. 3+3+1+3=10
    heh,,, just as good as anything else,,, it'll come down to carriers in the end probably,,, i don't think they've ever released a phone together,,, first one to get it out gets the lions' share of the bit chompers...
    02-10-13 09:30 PM
    Um, I'd really love for you to be right, but it's not happening. Not impossible that at some point long ago and far away that March 6 might have been proposed, but it's definitely not happening now.

LOOKS like T-Mobile's "mid-March" timeline will be the earliest US launch date. If we're all monumentally lucky, there's an outside chance that demand is so strong in other markets that there will be a rush among US carriers to be the first out. I'm a shareholder, and I would dearly love to see that happen, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Danny Downer,,, nice of you to drop by,,,
    02-10-13 09:31 PM
    Blackberry loves to hide information right in front of our faces. Look at alicia keys which was RIGHT THERE for all to see. All the haters and "smart" people gave a thousand reasons why she had NOTHING to do with blackberry. MARCH 6 ,2013. Good find SEAWARRIOR
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-10-13 09:33 PM
    Mid march release
    02-10-13 09:34 PM
    It would be in line with what that vzleak (forget username) posters has been saying. testing done, now it's a matter of getting promotional materials and displays ready along with training. People were saying 3 weeks of work remain before Verizon was ready to launch.
    02-10-13 09:34 PM
    Danny Downer,,, nice of you to drop by,,,
    And I'm sorry to throw cold water on an amusing rumor, but there's been SOOOO much rumor, innuendo, and misinformation in the past two years that I feel an obligation to address it when I see it and know it's wrong.

Don't go by calendar dates as shown in demo slides, etc. That's NEVER been an indicator before.
    02-10-13 09:40 PM
    But at the same time, does BlackBerry actually have control of the release date? I don't think so.......

This is all in the control of the carriers.
    02-10-13 09:58 PM
    I thought that link sent me to a page showing a playbook. It's when bb10 for playbooks is out.

Viewing from a smart phone so not sure what I saw
    02-10-13 11:05 PM
    well we are all waiting patiently here for it to come out, but we waited this long, whats another month?

Well at least by then people will have alot of good posts for us to read on tips and tricks, things to do, and things not to do.. Also more time for some of the apps to be released!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-10-13 11:23 PM