Attachment 136844
    Just thought I'd make note that the first F1 race of the season is March 16 in Australia and that BlackBerry logo is going to be moving plenty fast.
    Photo is Nico Rosberg at the Barcelona test where he set fastest time.
    Korepab, Corbu, Ben1232 and 6 others like this.
    02-19-13 05:40 PM
    I live right near the F1 track in Melbourne Australia, hopefully I see some BlackBerry marketing around.
    02-19-13 07:21 PM
    Going to be great. Hope the boys pull some top fives this year...in my dreams they podium and compete for the championship...man I have great dreams.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 09:15 PM
    That's a team i can get behind.
    02-19-13 09:28 PM
    I think I may follow F1 this year. It looks like it may be a competitive season. Let's hope the BB10 device/s are released here in Australia BEFORE the race!
    02-19-13 09:30 PM
    I love F1 and I guess my rooting interests this year will lie with Mclaren and Mercedes.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 10:37 PM
    Vettel is going to have another hot car. I do hope this Mercedes does well but with all of the shake ups over there its almost like a new team. Only same people from last year seem to be Ross Brawn and Nico Rosberg. I suspect Lotus to be improved this year and Kimi Raikonnen to be fighting with Vettel and and the rest. My main hopes are for a less turbulent Grosjean.

I went to the Canadian grand Prix last year when those student demonstrations were on in Montreal. May go again this year. Might try grand stand seats, had first corner last year.

Funny story...went to the new Cirque du Soliel show on the Saturday night after qualifying. We saw Nico Rosberg there! (The driver for this Mercedes Blackberry car!)
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    02-19-13 10:52 PM
    I love F1 and I guess my rooting interests this year will lie with Mclaren and Mercedes.

Posted via CB10
    I'll keep my wife.
    02-19-13 11:04 PM
    02-19-13 11:49 PM
    I want Webber to do better this year, but Mercedes would be cool too.
    02-20-13 12:10 AM
    I would love to see BlackBerry on the podium! But as an italian I'm only allowed to root for one team: La scuderia rossa! Forza Ferrari!! And forza BlackBerry!!
    kevinnugent and Mr_F like this.
    02-20-13 03:30 AM
    I've been following F1 for years and was so disappointed to learn that work on the track in New Jersey was stopped (my home state). Texas a little far. I see Blackberry as an F1 sponsor a huge thing. We in this country need to get over the idea that we "are the world" and understand that we are partners in it. Having said all that, it would be nice to also see Blackberry advertise with NASCAR... Couldn't hurt.
    JTG81 likes this.
    02-20-13 08:18 AM
    I've been following F1 for years and was so disappointed to learn that work on the track in New Jersey was stopped (my home state). Texas a little far. I see Blackberry as an F1 sponsor a huge thing. We in this country need to get over the idea that we "are the world" and understand that we are partners in it. Having said all that, it would be nice to also see Blackberry advertise with NASCAR... Couldn't hurt.
    I think blackberry is looking for a different brand perception than nascar.
    02-20-13 10:30 AM