Last evening, saw a frnd's new Android HTC phn. The maps w/gps was actually like a proper Garmin.

Can't we BB guys have something like this on our Bold ?

Been searching but just can't nail it down. Help would be welcome !!

Thanks in advance ...
    07-08-11 09:12 PM
    Telmap Navigator 5
    07-08-11 09:18 PM
    Excellent. Thank you very much indeed !
    07-09-11 10:47 AM
    sucks that GPS on Blackberry doesn't really work all that well...
    07-09-11 07:58 PM
    It doesn't? Funny. I went from Salvador to Feira de Santana (and back) today and VIVO Co-Piloto (VIVO's FREE Telenav ) maanaged to guide me with no issues and on accurate pinpointing.

I couldn't help it but having Google Maps running alongside it and it performed as nicely as (without 3D maps, but oh well).

Oh. Were you talking about BlackBerry Maps?
    07-09-11 09:57 PM
    Waze works great for me. I use it more then my Car's Built one, is extremely precise and quick for searching Download Waze OTA
    07-10-11 06:57 AM
    Telmap navigator looks awesome, too bad its not available in Canada.
    07-10-11 11:59 AM
    Telmap navigator looks awesome, too bad its not available in Canada.
    It is. I have been using it for months now and it works very well.
    07-10-11 12:56 PM
    It is. I have been using it for months now and it works very well.
    Just my luck, when I try to register.

Thank you for your interest in the Telmap User Group.
    Unfortunately there are a limited number of openings for users in each country. If your country does not currently appear in the list then either we are not currently registering users there or registration for that country is full. We may open registration for your country at a later date and welcome you to check back with us periodically.
    07-11-11 04:33 AM
    Just my luck, when I try to register.

Thank you for your interest in the Telmap User Group.
    Unfortunately there are a limited number of openings for users in each country. If your country does not currently appear in the list then either we are not currently registering users there or registration for that country is full. We may open registration for your country at a later date and welcome you to check back with us periodically.
    That's unfortunate. We BlackBerry users rarely get any good apps and Telmap Navigator is one of those apps that I feel everyone should have or use.
    07-11-11 01:19 PM
    I have been searching for something like this for a while now. Telus has this thing called Telus Navigator which was nice but every time I wanted to really use it it would not connect to the server, and it cost ten bucks a month so I gave up on it.

I hope this becomes available sometime soon
    07-12-11 08:34 AM
    I have purchased an unlocked (T-Mobile) BB Bold 9780 online for use in India. My BB Maps is BLANK & doesn't display anything at all! How do I re install BB Maps the work GPS assisted here in India? My service provider is Tata Docomo & 3G.
    07-18-11 08:19 AM
    go to Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com site from your device's Browser. Select USA as country. Scroll & download the Maps to your Device.
    07-18-11 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD