I use Google for contacts and for over a year now have been using Google Voice. I use it between iPhone and Blackberry and other devices, GV is great.

With Google Voice, calls go to my desk phone, Blackberry and iPhone. I'd like to be able to SAVE contacts on my Blackberry or Iphone device and have it show up on the other device using Google contacts; can that be done?

Currently I find myself saving a contact on 1 and it not saving on the other.

Thanks,
    Shane
    08-02-12 12:26 PM
    Go to your mailbox on your BB and goto settings. Setup synchronisation settings with that particular email. Enable contact sync.
    It should work on BB after that. I don't know how it's done on iPhone.
    jonathon.94 likes this.
    08-03-12 09:35 AM
    Exactly what Sam said. I let google handle my contacts and I am starting to use google voice as my main number that I hand out to new people. With google sync (not the app but via BIS) I can add a contact on my Blackberry and within 5 mins it is in Google's Address book.
    08-03-12 08:00 PM
    What the two others said, and then set up your Gmail as an exchange account on your iPhone.
    08-03-12 09:09 PM
    Go to your mailbox on your BB and goto settings. Setup synchronisation settings with that particular email. Enable contact sync.
    It should work on BB after that. I don't know how it's done on iPhone.
    I have Contacts sync enabled for Gmail on my Blackberry; I just added contacts on Google Voice website, I will give it some time to show up on the device...
    08-06-12 02:15 PM
    here is how to do it on the iphone

google is your friend

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device - Google Mobile Help
    08-06-12 02:37 PM
    here is how to do it on the iphone

google is your friend

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device - Google Mobile Help
    I have that set on iPhone also. I am waiting for my "test" contact I made on GV website to show up on both Blackberry and iPhone.

Thanks,
    Shane
    08-06-12 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD