Hey guys i have searched everywhere i am trying to connect the blackberry to a pc and use some software or something to be able to make and recieive calls using the computer is this possibly? if so links to downloads of what i need would be soo awesome thanks for taking the time to help me out
    Thanks
    03-22-08 08:42 PM
    I don't believe there is such a thing, it is a phone ya know...
    Sorry, just don't get the need for this.
    03-22-08 08:45 PM
    I need it because i built a computer for my car and would like to turn the computer into an ONSTAR like thing where i can make and recieve calls using the touch screen computer just like ONSTAR and SYNC does with Ford .
    03-22-08 08:48 PM
    Okay, now I get it... I still don't believe it's out there. I'll look around though.
    03-22-08 08:51 PM
    Ok, in orfer for that to work. Ur going to need some kind of wifi connection and skype but ur wifi or modem connection has to be on when needed.

D/l skype into ur car hdd and use ur bb as a modem, them hopefully you'll have a mic and the cars speakers to act as needed.

Other wise u could simply just buy a buletooth head unit and use that to make and receive calls.

What ur asking isn't impossible, its just the direction that ur going in.

Crutchfield.com for ur head units.

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 08:56 PM
    I have a bluetooth card in the pc im using will that not work? does it have to be a special head unit ? cause i currently use my blackberry blutooth connection for internet in the car
    Thanks
    03-22-08 10:08 PM
    No u should be able to config it for calls as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD