How do I make my inbox my default folder in messages? When I go into messages, I see all messages from all folders. I want to go directly to my inbox, if possible. I set the device so filed messages aren't shown and that almost does what I want.

BES
    Lotus Notes 8
    Curve 8330
    Verizon
    07-25-08 07:53 PM
    a lot of it is theme dependent, however if you go to your messages icon and select options/general options, you can select to have your messages seperate rather than together on most themes.
    07-25-08 08:00 PM
    The Messages Folder is your inbox folder on the blackberry. It aggregates all messages from all sources. You can have individual inboxes for each email service, and the messages from each service will go to its specific inbox, but the Messages Folder will also have them all.
    07-25-08 09:48 PM
    I have an icon on my home/app screen for messages (shows all messages) and one for just my email address. By default that's what my BB did when I setup the email address on it. Under messages settings I noted that there is an SMS and email inbox setting. By default it is set to theme controlled. Which the BB theme and user created theme I have on my BB appear to have them set to combined. This appears to only effect what messages are displayed in the messages app when its loaded rather than the icons on the home/app screen. Since my 1st exposure to the messages was the combined setting I just configured it to combined instead of theme controlled so that it is consistent theme to theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD