does anyone know how I can make a call and not have it show on my account I have roaming eyes
    10-02-09 09:45 PM
    The call will not show up on your account if you use another phone
    10-02-09 10:19 PM
    You have problems. Use google voice and gv dialer. it will only show your google voice number
    10-02-09 10:24 PM
    No comment on the morality of the situation.

Use GV or get prepaid phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 10:47 PM
    Married Dating & Affairs | The Ashley Madison Agency (they can probably give better advice)

or, if you're a drug dealer, then talk your drug dealing associates into buying blackberries then just use bbm.

or, if you're a felon trying to Buy or sell weapons you should establish a dropbox or something and communicate with paper airplanes.

oh, i completely forgot about homing pigeons

Last edited by boobah204; 10-02-09 at 11:26 PM.
    10-02-09 11:16 PM
    does anyone know how I can make a call and not have it show on my account I have roaming eyes
    communicate with paper airplanes.

LOL @ paper airplanes!

I think the OP meant trying to avoid a paper trail...

T-Mobile Paperless Billing

Oh, wait... you have Verizon. You posted this in the wrong forum. Welcome to Crackberry!
    10-02-09 11:34 PM
    see? There are plenty of justifiable excuses to make jokes at the OP's expense.

10-02-09 11:50 PM
    I have to say though, the OP really has guts to come onto a public forum and say he has "wandering eyes" aka cheating on his wife. Sadly, it's not the first time that happened.

IMHO, I think cheating is lame and immature. As soon as I find out a guy has cheated in ANY relationship, his sorry *** is out the door. Cheating shows that he can't control himself or adequately deal with problems in his life. Real men don't cheat.

*gets off soapbox*

10-03-09 12:04 AM
    I have to say though, the OP really has guts to come onto a public forum and say he has "wandering eyes" aka cheating on his wife. Sadly, it's not the first time that happened.

IMHO, I think cheating is lame and immature. As soon as I find out a guy has cheated in ANY relationship, his sorry *** is out the door. Cheating shows that he can't control himself or adequately deal with problems in his life. Real men don't cheat.

*gets off soapbox*

I don't disagree with you at all in relationship matters, I hate the "playaz" AND the "game",
    but the OP was pretty ambiguous all around...
    and I have to say it's pretty presumptuous of you to assume that the OP is a Guy,
    And Roaming Eyes could mean a number of things. Like Maybe the roaming Eyes of the OP's Sibling who is taking care of the OP after rehab, letting the OP on his or her phone plan, and really making it a pain in the fanny for the OP to call the OP's smack hookup without getting caught

Or maybe the OP has his/her phone through work, and no other phone, but hates his/her job and is looking for a way to arrange a job interview for a new position the OP's eyes have roamed toward. (that one isn't as fun...)

hmm...

Maybe the OP is Jennifer Aniston, and believes that if she made a late night phone call to Brad Pitt or John Mayer or Tony Romo, someone at Verizon who knew she was Jennifer Aniston and stalkerish enough to know Brad Pitt's (or John Mayer or Tony Romo) number too, and wouldn't hesitate half a second before selling her out to The Enquirer, People, and InTouch if that phone call were to show up.

I just wanted to throw some glass bottles at that cardboard box you were standing on.

10-03-09 12:53 AM
    Haha, yeah I guess you're right!

I just thought roaming eyes = wandering eyes but it really could be anything.

As for cheating, more men cheat then women do (at least from the stats that I've encountered) so I figured if the OP is talking about cheating, it's more likely that he's a guy.
    10-03-09 10:44 AM
    I didn't want to use a masculine pronoun in my reply since I wasn't sure if the OP was M or F.
    10-03-09 12:29 PM
    Google Voice dialer is a great idea.

So is paperless billing.

LOL @ Roaming Eyes!
    10-03-09 12:33 PM
    You guys crack me up. HAHA

I see that SeriousSide never posted again...think you all scared him/her/whatever away.
    10-03-09 03:05 PM
    Those roaming eyes are AFK. LOL
    10-03-09 03:08 PM
    I wont comment like others about the morality, and just answer your question. Either get another prepaid phone, or get google voice.
    10-03-09 03:10 PM
    Married Dating & Affairs | The Ashley Madison Agency (they can probably give better advice)

or, if you're a drug dealer, then talk your drug dealing associates into buying blackberries then just use bbm.

or, if you're a felon trying to Buy or sell weapons you should establish a dropbox or something and communicate with paper airplanes.

Haha Love that!!!

Not sure we'd WANT to know what they're doing... Chances are it's probably illegal.... or immoral....
    sad though

and drug dealers with blackberries? Lovely!
    10-03-09 03:18 PM
    I'm not very familiar with my Blackberry yet and have never even downloaded an app. I see that with ashleymadison "The new tools are aimed at tech-savvy adulterers wary of leaving tracks on work or home computers. Because the apps are loaded up from phones' browsers, they leave no electronic trail that suspicious spouses can trace" which I read in Time Mag. Is there a way to see if that is on someone's blackberry? Thanks.
    02-26-10 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD