Enough!
    All the negative post!
    Woe is me,
    poor old me.
    There's less crying from babies!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ssgoossen; 03-22-16 at 06:06 PM.
    paulbbp and gruv4u like this.
    03-21-16 10:58 PM
    Good point. I think the negative posting is driving traffic off CrackBerry. People are tired of the whining.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    03-21-16 11:09 PM
    Blackberry needs to advertise. Just look at Apple. Perfect timing with good product with great marketing

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 11:29 PM
    BB 10 OS is da best period. Android , iOS, win10 boring.

  
    gruv4u likes this.
    03-22-16 12:12 AM
    Negative posts exist because negativity surrounds the company. If that changes, so will the nature of the posts here.
    03-22-16 07:29 AM
    There wouldn't be negative posts if BlackBerry and Chen actually told the truth and did the right things. It is negative because BlackBerry's actions are negative.
    03-22-16 07:34 AM
    I am posting in this high-quality thread.
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    03-22-16 07:53 AM
    Enough!
    All the negative post!
    Whoa is me,
    poor old me.

Posted via CB10
    Leading by example?
    03-22-16 10:29 AM
    OP....I first came to CB in 2007.

There has always been negativity here. What is missing is the new devices, new apps, new features, new hope... that once existed to balance the negativity.
    03-22-16 10:46 AM
    Beside the declining app situation which is not totally in BlackBerry's hands. BlackBerry handsets and OS us the best for me and I'm a happy BlackBerry user

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 10:49 AM
    Love BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    gruv4u likes this.
    03-22-16 10:57 AM
    Bing bong billy bong bing!!
    03-22-16 10:59 AM
    Enough!
    All the negative post!
    Whoa is me,
    poor old me.

Posted via CB10
    Woe*

I'm organic.....
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    03-22-16 11:08 AM
    BB10 is the best (soon to be be) dead OS. See? I can be optimistic while still stating facts.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-22-16 11:23 AM
    OP....I first came to CB in 2007.

There has always been negativity here. What is missing is the new devices, new apps, new features, new hope... that once existed to balance the negativity.
    Yup. There's nothing to talk about except decline, at least as far as the topics that have kept CrackBerry going are concerned.
    JeepBB and crackberry_geek like this.
    03-22-16 11:30 AM
    Negative posts are not helping to make BlackBerry great again. Let go of the bad thoughts and just chill out already. Help your fellow CrackBerryheads with their unanswered questions instead of repeating what has been posted over and over again.

Hey, if posting fantasies about ousting Chen actually worked or improved anything, then it might be worth the time. However, in reality, he is the CEO of BlackBerry, no matter how many negative threads exist about him. And no, Jim and Mike will not return!!
    03-22-16 11:42 AM
    Ummmm sadly without the negativity, this site would be Completely boring. BlackBerry gives Crackberry nothing to talk about.

Also, negativity doesn't mean it isn't truth

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 12:07 PM
    Ummmm sadly without the negativity, this site would be Completely boring. BlackBerry gives Crackberry nothing to talk about.

Also, negativity doesn't mean it isn't truth
    Sad, but pretty true.

I used to come to this site to read about new devices, apps, leaks, etc. Now all I see are ads telling me how cheap how I can buy a case from Shop Crackberry. At the end of the day, I guess, if there's no BlackBerry news, there's no CrackBerry news. Can't really blame 'em.
    techvisor, idhbar, JeepBB and 1 others like this.
    03-22-16 12:16 PM
    I for one don't believe in positive and negative thinking, I believe in reality folks and unfortunately in the corporate world it's all about the bottom line, cash flow and future revenue.

I would also love to see Blackberry be great again, the truth is the market dynamics are not the same as they where in 2006 and Android and IOS are the dominant platforms now.

As much as some of the faithful hate to see what's happening to the once iconic brand, I really hope they do make a dent in the software and security market to at least ensure their survival.
    03-22-16 03:21 PM
    Back in the days, it was Sega vs nintendo.
    Sega shut shop on hardware, software only.
    Nintendo is struggling against Sony and Xbox(microsoft).

Back in the days it was blackberry and nokia
    Blackberry will shut up on hardware, software only.
    Nokia(microsoft) is struggling against Apple and Android

Very unlikely BlackBerry will be 'great', but it will 'be' in some small barely significant form or another.

Leaving this post here so I can refer back to it when I say I told you so

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 03:43 PM
    I buy and use their devices. I'll say whatever I want about them.

It's not my job to make them great again. That's their job.
    03-22-16 04:07 PM
    Don't know what to make over this thread. I still hang out at CB forums for information and news. The negativity is a bit of a drag though.

It's sad knowing that BB10 is the most productive OS and I may be forced to use another OS.

If BlackBerry won't make it, I can't buy it.

I'm gonna ride it til the wheels fall off. It works best for me at this point. I started with the 9700 series then moved to a Torch. That device made me want an all touch device with better specs.
    I read here on Crackberry that BlackBerry was redesigning their OS and making new devices so I decided to wait and purchase one.
    Here I am today, still a satisfied customer. Although the battery life is my only complaint. The best smartphone purchase I've made to date is my...

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS version 10.3.2.2876) on AT&T
    03-22-16 04:30 PM
    There wouldn't be negative posts if BlackBerry and Chen actually told the truth and did the right things. It is negative because BlackBerry's actions are negative.
    To be fair.. Chen has always told the truth. Chen has stated many times over what he's going to do, and yet his statements are ignored. Whether you choose to accept the truth or not is on you. Chen has always been very upfront about his plans. It's not his fault if BBRY fans choose to ignore the point that BBRY's success does not align with consumer desires.

The number one problem is that consumers don't give two bits about the success of a company, unless it suits their own personal needs. The fans continuously fail to demonstrate the ability to differentiate the truth from what they wish was true. The path for BBRY going forward is not in the device game. It's in the services game.
    web99, rthonpm, gugomat and 3 others like this.
    03-22-16 04:56 PM
    Are you going to design hats with the "Make Blackberry great again" slogan? Trump might sue.
    03-22-16 05:53 PM
    Good point. I think the negative posting is driving traffic off CrackBerry. People are tired of the whining.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    You are 100% correct. I used to be on here all time but I just can't stand all the negativity so I only pop in from time-to-time and rarely comment any more.

Posted via CB10
    gugomat and DarkJoker33 like this.
    03-22-16 06:03 PM
50 12