Enough!
    All the negative post!
    Woe is me,
    poor old me.
    There's less crying from babies!

Posted via CB10
    By my count 3 of your 5 posts were negative.
    hellomoto921 and TgeekB like this.
    03-22-16 06:12 PM
    To be fair.. Chen has always told the truth. Chen has stated many times over what he's going to do, and yet his statements are ignored. Whether you choose to accept the truth or not is on you. Chen has always been very upfront about his plans. It's not his fault if BBRY fans choose to ignore the point that BBRY's success does not align with consumer desires.

The number one problem is that consumers don't give two bits about the success of a company, unless it suits their own personal needs. The fans continuously fail to demonstrate the ability to differentiate the truth from what they wish was true. The path for BBRY going forward is not in the device game. It's in the services game.
    LOL. Yeah. His statements about BB10 support and support for developers are the truth. You really are stretching it.
    crackberry_geek and tanzarian like this.
    03-22-16 06:29 PM
    Yeah, a lot of negativity on this forum.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 06:47 PM
    Terrible threads and maligning replies against blackberry 10!! Feels really bad about people showing negativity. Shower some love and build some positive aura about the devices and services we are using rather than pessimistic approaches. We all know the issues plaguing the progress of bb10, however if anything we can contribute constructively by means of expressing your ideas on saving blackberry will definitely give some insight and hope to new people on crackberry that bb10 is great OS as well as phones with great hardware.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 06:18 AM
    Terrible threads and maligning replies against blackberry 10!! Feels really bad about people showing negativity. Shower some love and build some positive aura about the devices and services we are using rather than pessimistic approaches. We all know the issues plaguing the progress of bb10, however if anything we can contribute constructively by means of expressing your ideas on saving blackberry will definitely give some insight and hope to new people on crackberry that bb10 is great OS as well as phones with great hardware.

Posted via CB10
    BB10 is the best mobile OS out there. It is too bad that BlackBerry wants to kill it.
    crackberry_geek and tanzarian like this.
    03-23-16 07:00 AM
    Nothing against negative posts...it is a forum after all. What annoys me a bit is the fact, that there are a lot of crackberrians who will attack people who try to say something positive.

Posted via CB10
    gugomat and PantherBlitz like this.
    03-23-16 07:15 AM
    Enough!
    All the negative post!
    Woe is me,
    poor old me.

Posted via CB10
    Agree. When BB10 first came out everyone was screaming how terrible it was. Now with the Priv coming out everyone is complaining that BB10 must survive. Just sayin'
    03-23-16 07:15 AM
    BB10 is the best mobile OS out there. It is too bad that BlackBerry wants to kill it.
    What's too bad is that BlackBerry waiting too long to create it.

BlackBerry built a great engine, but without the tires it just didn't go anywhere.
    03-23-16 07:35 AM
    The path for BBRY going forward is not in the device game. It's in the services game.
    This is true....

But for a company focussing on software and services, BBRY is certainly 'screwing the pooch'.

I mean they don't even have video chat on their own cross platform messenger app for christ's sake which is even more telling now they've lost whatsapp and facebook support.

All Mr Chen has done is complete existing hardware projects ( probably cheaper than cancelling them ) and lay off staff - including staff in the software division which is supposed to be the future.

BBRY will soon become nothing more than a patent troll - which is a highly proffitable enterprise for very little effort.

Positive neagtivity right there
    Bluenoser63 likes this.
    03-23-16 08:39 AM
    I think we should build a wall and deport all of the negative people to another forum. We will make that other forum pay for the wall. They will pay it for, I can guarantee it.
    03-23-16 08:56 AM
    Good point. I think the negative posting is driving traffic off CrackBerry. People are tired of the whining.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    BlackBerry is driving traffic off Crackberry. Get it right!!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BB Adict; 03-23-16 at 09:57 AM.
    Bluenoser63 likes this.
    03-23-16 09:16 AM
    Enough!
    All the negative post!
    Woe is me,
    poor old me.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry's greatness in the past came from Waterloo. If it is to be great again, which is highly doubtful, that greatness must also come from Waterloo.

People who buy the product have earned the right to either cheer or boo the performance of the company.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 09:30 AM
    Blackberry's greatness in the past came from Waterloo. If it is to be great again, which is highly doubtful, that greatness must also come from Waterloo.
    Make BlackBerry Great Again-200_s.gif

Fascinating!
    03-23-16 10:05 AM
    I think we should build a wall and deport all of the negative people to another forum. We will make that other forum pay for the wall. They will pay it for, I can guarantee it.
    I think it should be a "CrackBerry Dungeon" for all the negative posters to keep their all chanting in one place.
    03-23-16 11:10 AM
    Nothing against negative posts...it is a forum after all. What annoys me a bit is the fact, that there are a lot of crackberrians who will attack people who try to say something positive.
    It's because often those positive comments are themselves wrapped in negativity about other platforms and products. When somebody says, "BB10 is the most productive OS for me," that's positive. When they add trash talk about other platforms, especially broad generalizations about Lagdroid, iSheep, etc., they've gone negative and can expect a similar response.

CrackBerry has never, ever, been a place where it's considered good form to crap on other platforms and products just because they're not BlackBerry. And now that one of those platforms is BlackBerry, and there's no good news about BB10, the situation has only heated up.

Beyond that, it's just about opinions. Can BlackBerry ever be great again, as a handset maker? Some think so; some don't. Those who don't aren't "haters". If your considered opinion is that BlackBerry had their chance and blew it, I don't think it's "negative" to say as much. It might be negative to say those who disagree are delusional.

But of course they are.
    03-23-16 11:21 AM
    To be fair.. Chen has always told the truth. Chen has stated many times over what he's going to do, and yet his statements are ignored. Whether you choose to accept the truth or not is on you. Chen has always been very upfront about his plans. It's not his fault if BBRY fans choose to ignore the point that BBRY's success does not align with consumer desires.

The number one problem is that consumers don't give two bits about the success of a company, unless it suits their own personal needs. The fans continuously fail to demonstrate the ability to differentiate the truth from what they wish was true. The path for BBRY going forward is not in the device game. It's in the services game.
    Not only do the standard consumer users not pay attention to what he says but there's a good deal of outright misunderstanding. They either conflate what he says to some convoluted 'What he's really saying is x' or they just have this mistaken notion that BlackBerry has ever truly been a hardware company. Chen rightly knows that BlackBerry has always, always, always, made the bulk of its money from recurring service and network fees, not one time hardware sales.

The way forward for the company is in the back office, not the carrier showroom floor. It's not as exciting and doesn't generate the headlines that consumer tech does, but it's a huge market. Enterprise and infrastructure IT is the glue and guts that hold the internet together, you just don't hear as much about the companies involved in it because the general guy or gal on the street doesn't have to.
    03-23-16 11:33 AM
    It's because often those positive comments are themselves wrapped in negativity about other platforms and products. When somebody says, "BB10 is the most productive OS for me," that's positive. When they add trash talk about other platforms, especially broad generalizations about Lagdroid, iSheep, etc., they've gone negative and can expect a similar response.

CrackBerry has never, ever, been a place where it's considered good form to crap on other platforms and products just because they're not BlackBerry. And now that one of those platforms is BlackBerry, and there's no good news about BB10, the situation has only heated up.

Beyond that, it's just about opinions. Can BlackBerry ever be great again, as a handset maker? Some think so; some don't. Those who don't aren't "haters". If your considered opinion is that BlackBerry had their chance and blew it, I don't think it's "negative" to say as much. It might be negative to say those who disagree are delusional.

But of course they are.
    Don't meant post that crap on other platforms....those are always silly.

I meant post I the spirit of 'Maybe BB10 is not dead because of insert reason)' You will find then in no time replies insulting the OP how he is: ' naive', 'dreaming', 'kidding himself', 'also believing in unicorns'

Don't get me wrong...I am very sceptical (at least) about the future of BB10 myself. But it seems some here are taking out their frustration with BlackBerry on those who are not yet seeing the END as they are.

Posted via CB10
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    03-23-16 12:11 PM
    Chen should start tweeting like Trump, see where that gets him.
    mrfreeze and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    03-23-16 12:20 PM
    Yes!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 12:26 PM
    Even Donald agrees (in this poorly shopped image)...

Make BlackBerry Great Again-2bf7d26400000578-3224244-image-58_1441555231875.jpg
    03-23-16 01:32 PM
    Not meaning to single you out, but to everyone saying that BlackBerry is killing BB10: BB10 is not a person, so it is not getting killed. Stop with the funerals already.

BB10 will not be put on any new devices, but if you love it so much, you can STILL BUY Passports and Classics.
    03-23-16 02:45 PM
    Chen rightly knows that BlackBerry has always, always, always, made the bulk of its money from recurring service and network fees, not one time hardware sales.
    Absolutely, just ask the dozens of PC makers from 1994 that are defunct. Chen has made it perfectly clear that the handset division has to break even to survive. Unfortunately, market share has dwindled to the point where costs cannot be cut any further and still allow for development on a product that can be considered a smartphone.
    03-23-16 05:06 PM
    I went to a T-Mo store today looking for a Priv. No dice. Not even a display model. (The rep there talked the phone up, though; said they had three (3) which he sold in the first hour, and it's the only phones they've had; he could have sold at least 50 more since.)

Called 15 other T-Mo stores in the area. No dice.

Checked three local AT&T stores. Yep, you guessed it. Again, no display models. (And, all three were perfectly willing to trash Blackberry while trying to steer me to the Apple display.)

Kind of hard to regain greatness when "partners" that are supposed to be working with you aren't helping (or, in the case of AT&T, are still busy stabbing you in the back).
    03-23-16 08:22 PM
    Even Donald agrees (in this poorly shopped image)...
    I do know for sure that The Donald and Chen would approach that T-Mobile snafu differently:

https://twitter.com/johnchen/status/670935926307201025

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...57546466111488
    03-23-16 08:28 PM
    OP....I first came to CB in 2007.

There has always been negativity here. What is missing is the new devices, new apps, new features, new hope... that once existed to balance the negativity.
    Ya, we just need some new devices so people can post negatively about them
    03-23-16 09:23 PM
50 12