Hi everyone,

I'm having some issues with the WiFi on my AT&T 9700. It's currently running the Roger's .351 OS, but these issues occurred under the AT&T shipped OS, as well as .344. Basically, whenever I'm using WiFi it works great for a bit and then everything stops loading - it'll come up and say I'm not connected to the Internet, even though the WiFi icon is still white and my computers have no issue with it.

Apps like TweetGenius (which is totally awesome, BTW) stop loading, or take forever to do so. As soon as I turn off WiFi off, everything works perfectly. This occurs no matter what browser I'm using, whether it be the Internet Browser or Hotspot Browser (which is what I usually have set as default).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    -MRCUR
    11-30-09 09:34 AM
    No ideas anyone???
    11-30-09 12:01 PM
    i had trouble using wifi at my house because its a secure network, but it worked just fine on a public network, does it ever come back up or do you have to reset it?
    11-30-09 12:05 PM
    My home network isn't actually secured, so it's not that. If I turn the phone off and back on it starts working again for a bit (just with the end/power button, not a battery pull).
    11-30-09 12:13 PM
    i would try resetting your router, and seeing if that helps. i dedicated a specific ip address for my blackberry on my house's wireless network, albeit that's not doable for any other systems which you don't had administrative access to, but that's one thing that would guarantee that you would always have service. i use comcast's cable internet, and the only interruption in data service i receive using wifi is when comcast's service decides to be uncooperative.
    12-04-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD