I really think this phone is just a myth at this point... I've been trying to get my hands on one of these badboys and its "kind of" impossible.

Also, nobody seems to know what it looks like, and I can't find a real picture of it either. So, that all together makes me believe that the phone is just a "UNICORN" of the BB WORLD
    07-07-09 11:04 PM
    I think your thread is the only unicorn of this forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 11:26 PM
    I think your thread is the only unicorn of this forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So, just to be clear. You are saying that my threat is the only "mythical creature" of this forum????
    07-07-09 11:30 PM
    I really think this phone is just a myth at this point... I've been trying to get my hands on one of these badboys and its "kind of" impossible.

Also, nobody seems to know what it looks like, and I can't find a real picture of it either. So, that all together makes me believe that the phone is just a "UNICORN" of the BB WORLD
    I'm beginning to think the same. I can't believe no one has had one of these yet...maybe Kevin does but he is just hiding it from us.. jk. I hope one day we will see the beast.
    07-07-09 11:35 PM
    I'm beginning to think the same. I can't believe no one has had one of these yet...maybe Kevin does but he is just hiding it from us.. jk. I hope one day we will see the beast.
    I wouldn't go as far as saying no one has had one yet. There's a few time I've heard about Magnums for sale...
    07-07-09 11:48 PM
    I know Alien! I just want to SEE it!! Sounds too good to be true though
    07-07-09 11:48 PM
    lol. I have been looking everywhere online for one of these things. All I have came up with is just the specs that were on that one at&t powerpoint thing

I need to look harder. Just like Sal said, all I want to do is just see it
    07-07-09 11:52 PM
    The original magnum (touch screen bold I believe?) was scrapped. I believe the new design is still in early testing (this could be 100% incorrect btw...)
    07-07-09 11:53 PM
    I want it !!!!!! Sooooooo bad!!! aside from all the phones we already know about... there is nothing new and/or exciting except for the Magnum!! ME WANT IT! LOL
    07-07-09 11:59 PM
    I usually do a search on Twitter every day for BlackBerry Magnum. Apprx. 7 days ago someone posted a pic of it on TwitPic, but then it was taken down. Who knows if it was legit or not though. I never saw it unfortunately. The guy said it "..looks like it's coming to T-Mobile..." I don't really think he knew what was going on
    07-08-09 12:05 AM
    This device will be interesting to most if not all..
    07-08-09 12:08 AM
    Its a mixture of both myth and reality at this point. But until i see it with my own eyes i'm calling bluff. I know Aliens exist but until i see them i'm cry wolf. It kills me that this is the most anticipated BB and there is relatively no info, pics or anything out there. Also if they did have a prototype and did decide to scrap it like the rumors then why not release info or pics of the scrapped concept. I mean every other BB has leaked in some shape or fashion except for this one.
    07-08-09 12:14 AM
    Its a mixture of both myth and reality at this point. But until i see it with my own eyes i'm calling bluff. I know Aliens exist but until i see them i'm cry wolf. It kills me that this is the most anticipated BB and there is relatively no info, pics or anything out there. Also if they did have a prototype and did decide to scrap it like the rumors then why not release info or pics of the scrapped concept. I mean every other BB has leaked in some shape or fashion except for this one.
    There could be many prototypes for this device. Who says there was only two? And only one got scrapped? And not every other BB has leaked. There's some very good ones that haven't hit the public yet.
    07-08-09 12:28 AM
    Oh geeze. This thread is making me want to know about all the very good ones that haven't hit the public yet. Not good.
    07-08-09 12:39 AM
    as far as i know that magnum went back to the drawing board because they were going to make it surepress like the storm but to many people complained about the storm getting dust under the screen and gaps around the edges for the click, so the were changing things around to make a capacitive touch for it instead like the storm 2 is going to be at least that's what my RIM rep told me
    07-08-09 12:51 AM
    Oh geeze. This thread is making me want to know about all the very good ones that haven't hit the public yet. Not good.
    Oh I know of one right now. Oh it's a shocking one.
    07-08-09 12:57 AM
    Oh I know of one right now. Oh it's a shocking one.
    Of the Magnum? JK!
    07-08-09 01:00 AM
    Of the Magnum? JK!
    Magnum was so two days ago!
    07-08-09 01:02 AM
    Magnum was so two days ago!
    So then whats two days from now?
    07-08-09 01:04 AM
    You people must be high. The phone is just a piece of paper, nothing even physical has emerged.

Onyx is the only BlackBerry so far that has been announced from the leaked information we saw a few weeks ago that displayed the possible phone releases for Q409 - 2010.

Get a f'ing grip.
    07-08-09 01:39 AM
    You people must be high. The phone is just a piece of paper, nothing even physical has emerged.

Onyx is the only BlackBerry so far that has been announced from the leaked information we saw a few weeks ago that displayed the possible phone releases for Q409 - 2010.

Get a f'ing grip.
    Chill, man. Everyone is entitled to think what they want.

RIM has got to be working on something if they are going to continue to stay on top. I'm not saying it's for sure the "Magnum," but it only seems logical in for RIM to get into various market segments and appeals of different customers. Can you imagine what RIM could take away from Palm with a touchscreen/QWERTY device?
    07-08-09 03:54 AM

Get a f'ing grip.
    Codenames "magnum" and a few others, are more then just paper. FYI.
    07-08-09 07:31 AM
    Codenames "magnum" and a few others, are more then just paper. FYI.
    I was just about to type that. Onyx is not the last BB being tested at the very least.
    07-08-09 07:32 AM
    Like Salomondrin, I'd just like some visual proof that this device is out in the wild. It's driving me nuts trying to hold on to my Curve while waiting for any word on a hybrid device, Magnum or otherwise.

Hopefully, in the next couple of months we get our answer.
    07-08-09 09:06 AM
    What proof do you need? You already have confirmation that it's not just a device that's only on paper. Patience is a virtue my fellow Crackberry's. It'll reveal itself sooner or later.
    07-08-09 09:12 AM
99 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD