I spoke with some in the retention department (cancelation department),when you tell him you want out, they will find a way to keep you. Anyways, after a hour later he was able to look up these two phones coming out this year on their Blackberry database. The 9700 (onyx) is due to come out before year end and the 9220 (Magnum) is due to come out Nov. 2009. Again, this is directly from ATT.
    I say that's bogus. Why? Because Sal doesn't have one yet! LOL

Seriously, if it was 2 months from release it would already be in the hands of field testers.
    You was misinformed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 05:53 PM
    they might be switching it around, but indeed if Sal doesn't have one its not coming out yet hehehehe
    10-06-09 06:29 PM
    Well, when Sal does get one, I'm sure he will post a video for us.
    10-06-09 08:57 PM
    and then at some point he will give it away hehehe
    10-07-09 05:46 AM
    I say that's bogus. Why? Because Sal doesn't have one yet! LOL

Seriously, if it was 2 months from release it would already be in the hands of field testers.
    You was misinformed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well I hope I wasn't "misinformed", I can't wait any longer for a new phone. I really waiting for the 9700. I guess, only time will tell.
    10-07-09 07:55 AM
    hey........I'm very crazzy to know about this new BB version. I think this is the set that I am waiting for that.
    10-09-09 03:05 AM
    Well I hope I wasn't "misinformed", I can't wait any longer for a new phone. I really waiting for the 9700. I guess, only time will tell.
    The 9700 will VERY likely be out by mid-November.
    10-10-09 01:07 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD