I'm waiting to pull the trigger on my first blackberry.

when do people expect this out?

not til 2010?
    06-15-09 11:20 AM
    thaz the year lebron james will be playing on the knicks
    06-18-09 02:54 PM
    ya wat ever happened to the magnum or pluto???
    06-19-09 02:47 PM
    bump 4 info.
    06-23-09 09:56 AM
    There is no solid info. Anything that is actually written here is unconfirmed
    06-23-09 10:01 AM
    I haven't heard about the Magnum in some time!
    06-23-09 10:20 AM
    This is the device I'm waiting for if it has the specs that has been rumored. My hope is a 4th Q '09 or 1st Q '10 release. Something new has to come out of Rim between now and then.
    06-23-09 04:37 PM
    hopefully this is the best inline product to hit the market next.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 09:38 PM
    Yeah I hope the new blackberries cone opt soon that are supposed to be all wifi
    06-23-09 10:28 PM
    I want this next gen of BB to be NEXT GEN BB. I want these devices to totally revamp the blackberry devices, re imagining what a blackberry is. I'm hoping for some earth moving releases over the next year. can't wait to see if I'm right.

06-24-09 10:30 AM
    I want this next gen of BB to be NEXT GEN BB. I want these devices to totally revamp the blackberry devices, re imagining what a blackberry is. I'm hoping for some earth moving releases over the next year. can't wait to see if I'm right.

I think you will be very pleased
    06-24-09 10:32 AM
    Well I would be even more pleased if it would be within the next two months.

Impatient, maybe.
    06-24-09 11:15 AM
    Well I would be even more pleased if it would be within the next two months.

Impatient, maybe.
    Don't worry, you are not alone. I need a new BB like there's no tomorrow. Sith, Radio, Ausch, Kiki: come on guys, I know you have something. A random pic, updated specs, something, anything....PLEASE?!!

Sorry, getting desperate.
    06-24-09 01:16 PM
    I'll be here. I have the BOLD and I'm not really getting excited about the Onyx right now. No doubt Onyx is going to be a great device. But, for me, what's next beyond the Onyx? That's why I'll wait on the Magnum.
    06-24-09 01:32 PM
    I'll be here. I have the BOLD and I'm not really getting excited about the Onyx right now. No doubt Onyx is going to be a great device. But, for me, what's next beyond the Onyx? That's why I'll wait on the Magnum.
    agree with you, the onyx doesn't warrant an upgrade if you have the Bold already. Plus the fact that its not only smaller than the Bold but smaller than the Tour is really unappealing. I'll be waiting impatiently for the Magnum. Don't care if it doesn't come out by the end of the year as the Bold is good enough to hold me over as long as we have some concrete pics and info on the magnum.
    06-24-09 01:47 PM
    I also have the Bold and am content to wait on the next big BB release. I'm not really desperate for a new phone because the Bold is everything I need and more. I saw the specs for the Onyx and wasn't impressed. It actually seems less appealing than the Bold. RIM has not come out with or is projected to come out with anything that I believe is better than the bold. If I were to replace my BB, it would have to be witha device that is at least just as big and comfortable to type on. If they made an exact replica of the bold with a slightly better camera and an updated OS that would be an amazing device for me. It doesn't look like RIM is going that way though. All of the new phones are smaller and less powerful than the bold. I can't believe they are still releasing ohones that don't have 3G. I will be sticking with my Bold until something a lot better comes out, which should be awhile. Is it just me or are they releasing BBs that appear to be cheaply made? At least not as well put together as the Bold.

06-25-09 05:48 PM
    so I guess with the Onyx coming out soonish the earliest we can expect the Magnum is Q2/Q3 2010?
    06-28-09 11:28 AM
    bump

07-19-09 01:54 PM
    Field testing is set for early 2010.

07-19-09 02:50 PM
    Magnum is scrapped and now its is the dakota

07-20-09 04:19 PM
    What are the specs of it, or no one knows who is talking? I wish I had my Bold back, gonna try to score one off of e-bay for as cheep as I can. My B-Day is coming up so Happy Birthday to ME
    07-20-09 06:18 PM
    Magnum is scrapped and now its is the dakota

Works for me.

07-21-09 11:06 PM
    RIM BlackBerry Curve 9220 Magnum according to phone arena the magnum is the new curve version for gsm network maybe at&t
    07-22-09 12:22 PM
    I spoke with some in the retention department (cancelation department),when you tell him you want out, they will find a way to keep you. Anyways, after a hour later he was able to look up these two phones coming out this year on their Blackberry database. The 9700 (onyx) is due to come out before year end and the 9220 (Magnum) is due to come out Nov. 2009. Again, this is directly from ATT.
    10-06-09 01:57 PM
    It would be smart to drop a new high end BB before the holidays. This is going to be a good season for phones.
    10-06-09 03:49 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD