Any new news about the Magnum? or I read it somewhere...Dakota?
    05-11-09 07:08 AM
    The person that posted the picture of the Onyx said that they can't wait to show us the Magnum...and that's all they said.
    05-11-09 07:12 AM
    Isn't the magnum the same as the pluto or am i bugging out? Either way the Pluto/Magnum is the device that we all want more info on. Dont really care too much about these other devices that have been leaked lately. They all seem to be a small variant of the 8900 or 9630.
    05-11-09 11:22 AM
    All I know is that I've been waiting patiently for the Magnum. Last I heard it was coming out in November to AT&T, but who knows.
    05-11-09 11:36 AM
    You might/should be seeing it show up in the wild soon.
    05-11-09 12:41 PM
    You might/should be seeing it show up in the wild soon.
    How soon are we talking lol and is the Pluto/Magnum the same device? If not what are the differences. I know the Pluto is supposed to be half touchscreen half keyboard, basically the bold upgrade.
    05-11-09 01:09 PM
    How soon are we talking lol and is the Pluto/Magnum the same device? If not what are the differences. I know the Pluto is supposed to be half touchscreen half keyboard, basically the bold upgrade.
    I wanna say maybe sometime this week or weekend. I'm not positive yet! But there's two different devices. There's the Pluto and the Magnum.
    05-11-09 01:23 PM
    I wanna say maybe sometime this week or weekend. I'm not positive yet! But there's two different devices. There's the Pluto and the Magnum.
    Can you tell what the differences are or are you not allowed to say, thanks.
    05-11-09 01:36 PM
    Can you tell what the differences are or are you not allowed to say, thanks.
    I'm not too sure on the difference right now. But the Pluto is a touch device. If I'm not mistaken it's touch and QWERTY.
    05-11-09 01:38 PM
    I'm not too sure on the difference right now. But the Pluto is a touch device. If I'm not mistaken it's touch and QWERTY.
    yeah thats about the only thing that i know about pluto right now. Really need some specs on these two devices.
    05-11-09 01:51 PM
    yeah thats about the only thing that i know about pluto right now. Really need some specs on these two devices.
    I'll see what I can get soon.
    05-11-09 01:56 PM
    I'll see what I can get soon.
    Alright thanks, looking forward to it.
    05-11-09 02:21 PM
    One is touch. One is touch w/keyboard.
    05-11-09 02:39 PM
    Full touch bro? Wonder if it's gonna be part of the 95XX series.
    05-11-09 02:43 PM
    Yes i am most interested in these 2 phones.
    05-11-09 03:04 PM
    Now the plot thickens, im not a betting man but i would bet the bank on Pluto being half touch half keyboard and the magnum full touch aka storm 2 somebody please for the love of blackberries release something on the pluto and magnum. where is kiki he needs to step in this thread asap please.....
    05-11-09 03:18 PM
    Yeah, I'm desperately waiting for information on these devices!
    05-11-09 09:00 PM
    As far as kiki coming to our rescue and releasing the pic I don't think that will happen cuz he said he will release the pics in the weeks to come.

Meanwhile other ppl are already checking to see whether or not they can get something for our community.

Hope fully we get some pics sooner than later
    Now the plot thickens, im not a betting man but i would bet the bank on Pluto being half touch half keyboard and the magnum full touch aka storm 2 somebody please for the love of blackberries release something on the pluto and magnum. where is kiki he needs to step in this thread asap please.....
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:12 PM
    The magnum is practically the storm and the bold combined with a touchscreen interface with a qwerty keyboard. It's sexy
    05-11-09 09:15 PM
    The magnum is practically the storm and the bold combined with a touchscreen interface with a qwerty keyboard. It's sexy
    Care to share how you know and can you get us some pics??

05-11-09 09:18 PM

Are you sure Isn't the Pluto the hybrid touch/keyboard and the magnum full touchscreen Maybe you have some inside info. Care to release some more info thanks.

Care to share how you know and can you get us some pics??

Yep my thoughts exactly
    Last edited by championart; 05-11-09 at 11:28 PM.
    05-11-09 11:25 PM
    magnum is most likely touchscreen with keyboard but for pluto is unknown yet but I think it will be for touchscreen only
    05-11-09 11:31 PM
    magnum is most likely touchscreen with keyboard but for pluto is unknown yet but I think it will be for touchscreen only
    this is my guess too
    05-11-09 11:46 PM
    The Pluto is the 99XX are have you heard anything other than touch with QWERTY? No, I don't think so. That is the hybrid of those devices.
    05-12-09 12:02 AM
    2 Ws?

When and Who? (What carrier).
    05-12-09 12:08 AM
116 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD