A positive write up for BBRY

What McDonald?s could learn from BlackBerry

TCB on Z10 likes this.
    03-15-15 09:07 AM
    Yes Macdonald needs blackberry pies

Z10
    03-15-15 09:09 AM
    MacDonalds could learn from BlacBerry-bfvjqyccuaatl6z.pngTim Hortons restaurants do better and have always supported BlackBerry 10 with a native app and making it the first for "Pay with a Tap". Ronald should call Chen and set up a collaboration.

TCB on Z10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    03-15-15 09:27 AM
    This piece is wrong on so many levels. The fast food industry is a completely different dynamic compared to mobile. McDonald's has diversified to respond to the market. The article fails to mention that is BlackBerry's game plan too, beyond BES. McDonald's is not going to scale back their diversification efforts and go back to basics.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    03-15-15 10:50 AM
    The barriers to entry of McDonald's in a different segment of the market is much different than Blackberry's. McDonald's doesn't face anything comparable to an app/ecosystem problem and restaurant food isn't a technological feat like writing OSes. The comparison makes no sense.
    03-15-15 11:03 AM
    Wrong ,different what ever.... It's an article mentioning BBRY in a positive way.
    03-15-15 11:22 AM
    Also Lego hasn't become successful again by turning to basic building blocks. There are huge revenue streams in place from cross licensing which has made it all the way to Hollywood in the form of 'The Lego Movie'. There's TV shows, apps/games, books, etc.

Note that Lego cut out a line that was costing them money. Perhaps BlackBerry can take a page out of that book too.
    03-15-15 11:28 AM
    Also Lego hasn't become successful again by turning to basic building blocks. There are huge revenue streams in place from cross licensing which has made it all the way to Hollywood in the form of 'The Lego Movie'. There's TV shows, apps/games, books, etc.

Note that Lego cut out a line that was costing them money. Perhaps BlackBerry can take a page out of that book too.
    Yes, they cut out a line. I was very upset when they discontinued the funny "Fabuland" line when I was a kid, I prefered it much over Playmobil. :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....   �
    03-16-15 06:10 AM
    Really? You spelled McDonald's wrong?

MacDonalds?

BlackBerry hates America!
    03-16-15 07:38 AM