View Poll Results: Who are you more loyal to???

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Your BlackBerry???

27 72.97%
  • Your Wireless Carrier???

10 27.03%
    Who do you guys say you are more loyal to...

1. Your BlackBerry???

or

2. Your Wireless Carrier???

Me, myself, while I've definitely seen the light here as of late concerning the BB nation, I definitely am more loyal to my wireless carrier.

What about you, take the poll!
    Last edited by Wide_opeN; 02-25-08 at 12:04 PM.
    02-25-08 12:02 PM
    To my blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 12:20 PM
    I have no loyalty to any wireless providers and will use whoever has better service in my apartment! Ever since att installed a new tower near my place, I've switched to them and am now happily away from the crippled phones of Verizon.
    02-25-08 12:21 PM
    For myself, I couldn't see going to any of the other carriers, AT&T simply has everything I need.
    02-25-08 12:28 PM
    I'd say I'm loyal to my carrier but only because I've been with them for 7+ years. BUT, now that my carrier was bought out by At&t~I'm not sure, so far things are going well....
    02-25-08 12:30 PM
    Were you with Cellular One?
    02-25-08 12:34 PM
    I'm most loyal to my BB cuz it's always with me--it's almost like a BFF The carrier with the best service gets my loyalty. That can change every 2 years or so. LOL For now, that is AT&T.
    02-25-08 12:37 PM
    Gotta go with my BB. AT&T's been great, but I won't own any other phone but a BB.
    02-25-08 12:44 PM
    It sorta goes both ways, because I've had AT&T since 2002 and wouldn't go to another carrier. At the same time, since I've had my BB, I won't go back to having a regular phone.
    02-25-08 12:49 PM
    I agree with Unique Though I may switch Berries it will always be a berry But i wont have a problem switching a carrier.
    02-25-08 01:00 PM
    You guys are right, I probably should have made a 3rd option for Neutral/Equal
    02-25-08 01:09 PM
    Well I've only been BlackBerrying since December and I've been on T-Mo for a while so I guess T-Mo. But if you offered me a non-Tmo-BB or a Tmo-Treo/Q I would take the BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 01:14 PM
    Were you with Cellular One?
    Yep....but now CellularOne is the New At&t~all I can say is that the in store service sucks (sign up sheet and over an hour wait) and I'm really, really glad that I was able to order online through the at&t website.
    02-25-08 01:16 PM
    Yeah, if you try to give me another phone with AT&T, there better be a very good reason why I should leave my BB. I definitely don't want a Treo, Motorolas aren't that good with batteries, and while they made the Pantech Duo in red (my favorite color), I didn't like it felt in my hands when I played with it. So handset wise, I'm definitely loyal towards my Berry, as much as I am loyal to AT&T.
    02-25-08 01:17 PM
    I'm ever so loyal to my BB but sure as heck wouldn't have a problem switching my carrier... And those of you out there with Sprint know exactly what I'm talking about!
    02-25-08 01:18 PM
    if i could peace out of verizon, i would. i love Barry... will always be faithful.
    02-25-08 01:37 PM
    i've been with t-mobile for 8 years and they've never made me angry, but i'm more loyal to the bb, because i will change carriers if i fall in love with a bb from another carrier.
    02-25-08 04:26 PM
    I love my berry and can't stand Sprint. I would have no problems leaving Sprint but never my berry.
    02-25-08 04:29 PM
    anyone with ROgers.. lol BB is ours not rogers
    02-25-08 04:30 PM
    Well, if I'd never gotten a Blackberry for personal use, I suppose I'd probably still be with VZW. But I did and now I'm with T-Mo. 'Nuff said. As long as T-Mo keeps bustin' out the cool BBs like the 8320 Curve, I'll stay. Service is pretty good, I really dig my wi-fi Curve, and their plan pricing can't be beat. No reason to switch for me.
    02-25-08 04:40 PM
    Won't switch from BB, but would switch carriers if I got a better package.
    02-25-08 05:01 PM
    A couple of months ago I would have said Verizon...but if they stopped supporting BB I would be gone!
    02-25-08 06:01 PM
    Who do you guys say you are more loyal to...

1. Your BlackBerry??? or 2. Your Wireless Carrier???
    I absolutely love my BlackBerry Curve. It is clearly THE best phone I've ever had or ever seen. It is an amazing piece of technology.

But a year from now, there will probably be another BlackBerry even more awesome.

What there won't be is a carrier who works as well for me as T-Mobile.

No, I couldn't ever go back to the HORRIBLE abuse AT&T calls customer service; nor could I rationalize paying so much more than I have to for so much less.

No I couldn't ever go back to the endless technical screwups and billing errors that one must endless suffer with when using Verizon.

And no, I could never see a reason to consider Sprint -- a carrier who has never gotten anything put the poorest customer satisfaction ratings from J.D. Power and Counsumer Reports.

There may be other phone options aside from the BlackBerry that I could live with, but I just couldn't ever see suffering with any of the other carriers who just don't measure up, in my opinion, to T-Mobile.

I'm glad I don't really have to make this choice but if I did, it would be to stick with T-Mobile.
    02-25-08 08:38 PM
    Carrier. Why? Because I work for my carrier, AT&T. I know how things work.
    02-25-08 08:42 PM
    Definitely to my Blackberry. The ONLY reason why I stayed with AT&T was because I just HAD to have the red Blackberry Curve
    02-26-08 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD