I got my new Curve about 3 weeks ago and I've been considering using Verizon's 30 day satisfaction guarantee to exchange it for the Storm. After reading all the problems people are having with the 1st gen Storms, I sure am happy I decided to keep the Curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 05:38 PM
    The Curve is a nice little Blackberry. I'm glad you are happy with it.
    11-23-08 05:40 PM
    I've owned 3 curves, 1 of the best bb models imo.

11-23-08 05:51 PM
    Agreed. I've owned two curves. Excellent phone
    11-23-08 05:55 PM
    i'm looking to upgrade to the curve. One of my big questions is there pitcure text messaging with this phone and the alltel network?
    11-23-08 05:57 PM
    I agreed with you all. curve is the best
    11-23-08 06:25 PM
    The Curve is just all-around solid. I am in love...with a phone.

11-23-08 06:30 PM
    Adore my curve. This is the first phone I haven't wanted to chuck after 5 months. My little brother even wants to get his hands on it and keeps suggesting I upgrade to the Bold in order to get it away from me...poor dude is gonna be disappointed!
    11-23-08 07:56 PM
    I love my curve. I want the storm, but I am in no rush to get one. I am willing to hold out until it comes to T-mobile, or until my contract is up, when I can switch to Verizon.
    11-23-08 08:02 PM
    See I hate touch screen phones, like seriously, why would someone want a phone that will get all greasy and smudgy and won't even work if you put an ivisible protective screen on it? Curve > Storm anyday. Now the bold is a different story haha.

11-23-08 08:11 PM
    I've had my Curve for almost 3 months and still love it. I've always been one to want the latest and greatest cell phone until I got my pink curve.

It's a great device all around.

11-23-08 08:32 PM
    I've had my Curve for almost 3 months and still love it. I've always been one to want the latest and greatest cell phone until I got my pink curve.
    *~*Me too!!! It will be a while before I get rid of my PinkBerry!! *~*
    11-23-08 10:02 PM
    I Have had my Curve for 3 months now! I have had many phones the Modgul, Moto Q, all kinds too mant to say. the Treos were the best so far. I might go back to it. If they come out with a new palm ver. the 800w was my last phone and I hate windows I like the curve better then any WM phone. The Treo 300, 600, 650, 700p, 755p was one of the best runs on phones for a line. They had a nav button for one hadned like the curves track ball just dif idea and a touch screen to boot. So all phones have their ups and downs, EVERY ONE WILL WANT A NEW ONE LOL! but so far I am happy with my curve they could come out with a better video player, speed dial APP not just the speed dial I know it exsits I mean like phone Face.a one touch sound on/off would of been nice the sleep button is a waste.
    Last edited by coachcurtisbusse; 11-23-08 at 10:50 PM.
    11-23-08 10:47 PM
    I got my new Curve about 3 weeks ago and I've been considering using Verizon's 30 day satisfaction guarantee to exchange it for the Storm. After reading all the problems people are having with the 1st gen Storms, I sure am happy I decided to keep the Curve!

I was going to do the same thing when I got my Curve but I've had it 3 weeks now and I'm not letting it go for the Storm. Not a real big fan of touch screens anyways.
    11-24-08 12:36 AM
    I have a pearl 8130 right now, but it's time for me to upgrade. I could get a curve for free with my new every two...but it doesn't have wifi. I'll be over in south korea for a year so I don't want to rely on national rates. I\m probably going to switch to the bold and go AT&T =\

11-24-08 12:37 AM
    I loved my Curve until the past 2 - 3 weeks my 8310 was dropping calls like crazy and yesterday was the last straw, 25x calls in a row and it was losing signal... It was frustrating that I tossed the phone on my couch and it bounced off and hit the ground *skin case came off with battery and door but the trackball fell out and the trackball ring broke* very little force because I know if I was going to break the phone, it would have hit a brick wall :P.... So I ended up buying a bold *great to have a working phone with out dropping calls* tonight because the phone is still having issue of losing signal....

Charlie
    11-24-08 12:59 AM
    Congrats on the new device.
    11-24-08 01:02 AM
    I loved my Curve until the past 2 - 3 weeks my 8310 was dropping calls like crazy and yesterday was the last straw, 25x calls in a row and it was losing signal... It was frustrating that I tossed the phone on my couch and it bounced off and hit the ground *skin case came off with battery and door but the trackball fell out and the trackball ring broke* very little force because I know if I was going to break the phone, it would have hit a brick wall :P.... So I ended up buying a bold *great to have a working phone with out dropping calls* tonight because the phone is still having issue of losing signal....

Charlie
    Ensure you are using the new sim card provided with the Bold.
    11-24-08 01:03 AM
    Ensure you are using the new sim card provided with the Bold.
    Yeah I have a 3G sim which I got back in June because I thought my Sim Was fried and it is working fine.. I just did not understand why in the past 2 - 3 weeks my curve started dropping calls like crazy! I was tempted on getting an iPhone but once I got to play with the Bold *400 before tax did not matter!*... 100 mir and I get the phone for 300 which I am not worried about it! Hopefully I can replace the trackball ring and see if I can get my curve back to the way it was a month ago... But could it be having 4.5.0.81 for the past month be the cause??

Charlie
    11-24-08 01:31 AM
    I had a 8320 on tmobile then switched to verizon and got a dare then a q and now I am getting a 8330 and I can't wait! I loved my 8320 when I had it!
    11-24-08 01:50 AM
    I just got my Curve on Thursday. It's the first smartphone and first BB I've ever owned. I'm in love.

I really don't understand the fascination with the Storm. I loathe touchscreens (I can't stand smudges on my screen!).

I plan on loving my Curve for a long time
    11-24-08 01:55 AM
    Adore my curve. This is the first phone I haven't wanted to chuck after 5 months. My little brother even wants to get his hands on it and keeps suggesting I upgrade to the Bold in order to get it away from me...poor dude is gonna be disappointed!

welllll.... thats until you actually get your hands on a bold haha. The bold is seriously nothing to spit on. Its getting to the point of possibly being the best BB to date. I love my storm.. however I would not spit on a few of the other models.
    11-24-08 03:34 AM
    I love my Curve even more now that I've downloaded the Bold-ish theme, and it looks totally grown up.
    11-24-08 03:56 AM
    I love my curve so much till ... Doh I wet myself

11-24-08 04:11 AM
    I have had my Curve for about 4 months now (on a 1 year contract) and still dig it! I "upgraded" from a samsung i-730 touch screen w/keyboard and have no regrets. The i-730 did it's job, but was aging and becoming unreliable after multiple years of use. I am rare in that I like the WM OS....so many apps are available and it is so flexible....BUT...I like the stability and ease of the BB OS.

I'm in no rush, but my next phone will probably be a Curve II or a bold. I would like to have a more speedy OS and WIFI. More application memory is desirable as well.

Having used a touchscreen for so long (prior to my Curve) no exitement about the Storm for me. I like the ease the trackball/keyboard offers especially in one handed use.

All hail the Curve...haha
    11-24-08 07:44 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD