Anyone have any information on if and when a newer and faster or improved EDGE will be up and running?:
    My BB on AT& T is way too slow!!
    10-18-07 10:05 AM
    Check out the comparison between edge and wifi on boygeniusreport a few weeks ago. I dont know what sites you are checking out, but I find edge on my BB to be faster than WIFI on my IPhone because less stuff is being downloaded.
    10-18-07 11:52 AM
    i agree.I heard rumors on various sites that there are going to be updating data capasity for edge in the next few years..
    10-18-07 11:58 AM
    Anyone have any information on if and when a newer and faster or improved EDGE will be up and running?:
    My BB on AT& T is way too slow!!
    Not a big fan of AT&T here. Had them a few years back and had nothing but dropped calls and bad reception ... and that was in Los Angeles the nation's 2nd biggest city. If a carrier can't get their act together in New York and Los Angeles, that doesn't say much.

Switched to T-Mobile and have had good service.

Recently switched to my first BlackBerry with my purchase of a Curve and have had good data speeds on their Edge network.

I find T-Mobile gives you better service than AT&T at better prices. Of course no carrier is perfect and it's always good to do your research in the area of the country you live to find out who has the best coverage.
    10-18-07 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD