Ever since BlackBerry released an Android phone how many of you actually like BlackBerry 10 even more? Sometimes you don't really realize how great something is until it's gone (or might eventually be).

Also how many of you are still (unlikely as it may be) hoping for a new BlackBerry 10 phone in the future?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 09:59 PM
    I have never had another phone other than a Blackberry.

I like the os and definitely think it is under rated and should be better received in the marketplace.

But - it's not and don't think it's gonna change.

The app gap thing is annoying. Screwing around with Amazon and snap is getting stale. Some work - some partly work.

I'm running a z30. No real interest in a keyboard.

I don't know - if something interesting doesn't happen to meet my needs from BlackBerry within a year, I'm probably done.

I think the writings on the wall.

Thought maybe Chen was gonna get something going at first, but I think his straight talk is getting stale.

His rollout strategy on Priv - geez - I don't know what to say about it. I guess about as much hype as you're gonna get from an engineer.

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    11-17-15 10:31 PM
    I looove BB10 Os and I just hate android more...forever love My precious BB 10 Os Passport SE.

  
    TheAuthority likes this.
    11-17-15 10:32 PM
    I love my Classic and OS10. Will stay with it for as long as I can. Hope to get about 2 more years. We just got a Leap for my son too.

Posted via Classic
    11-17-15 10:38 PM
    Funny, I've been feeling a little the same way. I keep reading about the Priv and can't shake the feeling that if I bought it, I might be disappointed. That being said, I do find fewer apps working for me, so I'm pretty sure I'll have no choice eventually. BB10 OS just flows, and just works.

Posted via CB10
    vanrickman likes this.
    11-17-15 11:39 PM
    Yup! Looking at how much of a mess the usability is on the Priv (total lack of "flow"), my I consider my BB10 phone to be excellent.
    11-18-15 01:27 AM
    Priv signal, battery, temperature issues, backplate, beta hub still is nothing compared to a PP.

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    11-18-15 01:43 AM
    Yes! Android migration has made me appreciate BB10. I will keep running the OS, regardless of what happens in terms of support.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    11-18-15 02:17 AM
    I love BB10 even more

Posted via PP
    11-18-15 02:20 AM
    I'm a die hard fan here as well, and can't even begin to describe how much I enjoy the speed of OS10. Just hope Amazon gets their schiebe together so that apps like periscope make it to OS10. Thus enlarging it's life span...
    Please Chen upgrade our framework!!!
    But seriously all aside I really want the Passport SE, but the Priv is slick as hell too! :*
    What to do?!?!

Supporting the workers struggle world wide via my BB,Z30
    11-18-15 04:31 AM
    I am going to buy another Passport, that's it!

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    11-18-15 06:41 AM
    I can't even fathom leaving BB10 just for a few apps that I personally do not even need. I don't do social media and I don't need to watch movies on my smartphone (Q10). My phone is mainly for communication, weather, tools (calendar, calculator, clock...etc), news, utilities/productivity apps and of course music.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 07:34 AM
    Also, BlackBerry 10 is better for watching Youtube (with Supertube/Fasttube), with its adblocking, video download, and playing while minimized.

There is no third party Youtube app in the play store other than the one from Google. The native Youtube app includes all the ads, cannot download videos, and cannot play videos while minimized. Google wants you to pay $10 a month for those features with Youtube Red.

So BlackBerry 10 ends up being better since you only pay $4 for the Youtube app.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 09:20 AM
    I don't have a problem with Android OS or iOS, I just prefer BB10.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    Couver81, darkehawke and TgeekB like this.
    11-18-15 09:21 AM
    You hit the nail on the head, OP. Got myself a Samsung to play with and ease into the android transition due to all the BB10 is dead talk.

Honestly, compared to BB10, it's just so clunky and not user friendly. Switching apps is painful, multitasking is garbage. Email and messaging is trash. Notifications are crap. Sure it has apps, but except for snap chat, I haven't come across any android app that I need that doesn't run great on my Z30.

I'm sticking with BB10 until the bitter end

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 10:07 AM
    You hit the nail on the head, OP. Got myself a Samsung to play with and ease into the android transition due to all the BB10 is dead talk.

Honestly, compared to BB10, it's just so clunky and not user friendly. Switching apps is painful, multitasking is garbage. Email and messaging is trash. Notifications are crap. Sure it has apps, but except for snap chat, I haven't come across any android app that I need that doesn't run great on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    This is the same for me. Because of work, my personal tablet and helping family members with their android phones, I'm more than familiar with the Android OS. The more time I spend with it, the more grateful I am when my Passport is back in my hands.

BB10 works more like a computer than Android and iOS and I really like that. I guess windows would probably be a more natural transition for me. But, if not forced to switch, I will stay BB10 until no longer reasonable to do so.

Posted via CB10
    silversmith75 likes this.
    11-18-15 11:22 AM
    I totally agree, my Mac Mini crashed end of Sept 2014. Bought the Passport in Nov 2014 and basically used Bluetooth keyboard and mouse hooked up to TV for monitor like a computer. Or just Miracast to TV. Did that till mid 2015, then bought the new Macbook. I find myself using the Macbook for itunes and backup for my Passport.
    Does that sound crazy or what?

BB#14EVR....others secondary..
    11-18-15 09:04 PM
    Oh by the way I'm using both the Passport and Priv. Just in case.
    I think Chen is on the right track and could maybe possibly transform Android.
    11-18-15 09:19 PM
    While I still WANT a Priv, I have seen myself appreciating my passport more and more in the past few days. Bb10 is truly an amazing os and even when/ if I don't use it anymore, I'll still get nostalgic over it and everything that happened with it during my few short years using it

Posted via CB10
    sebstarr likes this.
    11-19-15 12:59 AM
    One of these posts doesn't belong here haha
    11-19-15 01:23 AM
    I am going to buy another Passport, that's it!

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    Me too. Probably the SE this time. I love BB10!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    11-19-15 05:00 AM
    OP, Strangely, yes I do like it better since Droid was announced.

I run a Droid on another line, and it's fine. But I like BB10 much better and now I almost "Cherish" it since it's looking like another Sunset OS.
    But like I've posted in other threads, I'm used to being a Sunset guy with BBerry. I still ran a 9900 and a Playbook on a business line and it still worked years after it was sunset. I suspect I'll get about 2 or 3 years out of BB10 before I am forced to pull up stakes and jump on Droid Full time..... and I won't be happy about that.

BB10 is the smoothest, most elegant and fun OS on the market. It's a damn shame it never caught on, but it was introduced too late. You needed a Z10 with BB10 YEARS before it emerged, and you needed the Z30 to combat large screen 5" plus devices 18 to 24 months before it came out.

Well, BB10 is still here and so we have to be thankful for that. I love my BB10 devices. I've got a Q5 and a Z30. I'll probably get a Passport next year to try working "Square" and enjoy the unique touch sensitive keyboard.
    Couver81 likes this.
    11-19-15 04:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Probably the worst way to ease into an Android unless you plan to stick with Samsung.
    touchwiz is nothing like Stock Android
    11-20-15 12:14 AM
    Before BlackBerry released the Priv, I was hoping they'd release a new BB10 phone.

Now I wish they'd just update BB10!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 12:49 AM
    I'm on BB10 three months but coudn't find any reason why should I love it. It's just an operating system with tons of bugs and missing features.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 01:36 AM
37 12