About a day or two ago, in the middle of the day I went to make a call and could not hear the caller on the other line, nor could they hear me. When I try to make a call it shows on the audio icon the call with a headphones next to it, I believe stating that I have headphone plugged in which I do not. I have tried batt pulls, removing apps that I have added in the past week. Still no audio, the only way I can hear a caller and them to here me is through the storms speaker phone, it wont even work on my car bluetooth "still no audio"

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    08-22-09 12:18 PM
    About a day or two ago, in the middle of the day I went to make a call and could not hear the caller on the other line, nor could they hear me. When I try to make a call it shows on the audio icon the call with a headphones next to it, I believe stating that I have headphone plugged in which I do not. I have tried batt pulls, removing apps that I have added in the past week. Still no audio, the only way I can hear a caller and them to here me is through the storms speaker phone, it wont even work on my car bluetooth "still no audio"

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Yes you're stuck in headset mode. Take your headsets and put them in and out several times. If that doesn't unstick it then take a Q tip and pull the cotton off of one end and jam that down the jack. That will unstick it.
    08-22-09 12:21 PM
    Yes you're stuck in headset mode. Take your headsets and put them in and out several times. If that doesn't unstick it then take a Q tip and pull the cotton off of one end and jam that down the jack. That will unstick it.

Tried with headphones, still didnt get it unstuck. After you mentioned it, it was after using headphones a few days ago when it stopped working. Any other method of getting it unstuck. If so will I continue to have this issue?
    08-22-09 12:34 PM
    Tried with headphones, still didnt get it unstuck. After you mentioned it, it was after using headphones a few days ago when it stopped working. Any other method of getting it unstuck. If so will I continue to have this issue?
    Some people have taken a tooth pick and put it down into the jack to unstick it. If you don't have a Q Tip you can try that.
    08-22-09 12:36 PM
    That is strange. The same thing happened to me Thursday afternoon and I don't use headphones. Had to do 3 battery pulls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 05:50 PM
    Here's what worked for me:

The battery pulls didnt help in my case.

Connected bluetooth device then told it to Activate Handset. This fixed the music part but I was still unable to make calls.
    So I made a call then turned on my bt headset, then activated Handset.

Seemed like it got stuck to my bluetooth device and needed to be toggled back to the default Handset. Scary. Hope this helps someone.
    09-02-09 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD