Awhile during an "update" something happened and my BB Curve 8310 got stuck in the hourglass mode forever. I finally was able to reload the OS by removing the battery, plugging into the USB and then halfway through putting the battery back in. I now have v4.5.0.110 installed.

The problem is some applications that originally came on the phone are now gone. I'm missing the Password Safe, Task Manager, and notepad app. Where/how can I get these back? I've searched around and don't see anything about them, probably because they're original apps.
    01-28-09 05:16 PM
    Go back into DM through app loader and you should have an option to check the boxes for the apps you are missing and re-load them (assuming you have the OS loaded onto your copmputer).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 05:22 PM
    also make sure that they didnt get hidden.
    01-28-09 05:25 PM
    I upgraded my 8310's OS and now my password manager is gone!!! I kept all of my passwords in there. I went to the application loader and the application isn't there. I also went to blackberry.com and it's not there either. I'm getting really frustrated because out of all the apps I had I think this is the one that I NEED the most, especially since there is a website that I used the random password generator on and the only place I have that password is in password manager. I also lost all of my memo's, what in Hades was RIM thinking?

ANY HELP is appreciated!
    03-15-09 11:24 PM
    I'm assuming you never made a backup?

03-16-09 12:18 AM
    I'm assuming you never made a backup?

Got a b/u from 3/12. Fortunately, I got it to work. When I ran the upgrade tool again the applications showed up and I added them. Thanks for the help.
    03-16-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD