Hi crackberry-lovers.

I upgraded my devicesoftware many times.
    Now i wanted to downgrade my device.
    I followed these steps: crackberry.com/how-downgrade-your-blackberrys-operating-system
    I checked every step but all my applications are lost, like; watsapp, berry popup, angry farm..

I have connected my device and restored all my settings, checked DM on the applications but nothing of it is there. After that I tried to run the apploader at C: programfiles/commonfiles/RIM/Shared/Apploader but without any luck, my applications aren't there either.

can someone help me?

platzak
    08-13-11 02:18 PM
    You had to have backed up with something like BBSAK. I think the only thing you can do now is reinstall the apps one at a time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 02:20 PM
    Your settings are likely gone but if you go to "My World" in App World, it will list your lost applications under Uninstalled.

"My World" is the wording for App World 3.0 beta, I can't remember what it used to say. Previously it was the last selection on the bottom row of icons.
    08-13-11 02:29 PM
    Thanks, I found them in my blackberry appworld at the uninstalled option!
    One more question, I also lost a application I won with a crackberry contest. Is there a way to get this great app back on my 9700?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 03:19 PM
    Go to the app store here on Crackberry and you should me able to log in and redownload it. If you have trouble send them an email.
    08-13-11 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD