Hi everyone,

I got Z30 and try to transfer my BlackBerry ID to Z30 from my old Z10, they're some problems and I have to wipe both devices, now I I found all my BBM contact are gone, also no apps under my BlackBerry ID! Anyway I can recover everything? Or at least the BBM contact? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 10:08 AM
    Hi everyone,

I got Z30 and try to transfer my BlackBerry ID to Z30 from my old Z10, they're some problems and I have to wipe both devices, now I I found all my BBM contact are gone, also no apps under my BlackBerry ID! Anyway I can recover everything? Or at least the BBM contact? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Did you use the same BBID on your Z30 that you used on your Z10? And after the setup of the Z30 when you were asked if you want to associate the BBID with your new phone, did you say yes? BBM contacts and apps are tied to your BBID so once the BBID is associated with the new phone, both your BBM contacts and apps should become available.
    02-04-14 11:10 AM
    I myself went through similar, however the phone should have asked you if you would like your bbm account to be the same. Just make sure you had set up the same BlackBerry account.

As far as apps you should be able to go into bbw to the ones you had purchased and download them without it asking you to pay, thats what happened to me anyway. Hope that helps. Another thing to do is log into bbw on your computer and change devices up top, it will list all the apps you had on each device in there

On my awesome BlackBerry Z30
    02-04-14 11:44 AM
    Thanks everyone, don't really know what happened, looks no way I can get contact back, not too bad since I only had about 30 contacts.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 08:22 PM