9360. I occasionally lose radio connection to the network although the signal looks fine. No messages are recieved until I turn off network and turn back on???? I think it is happening when I leave a wifi connection?
    12-31-11 12:53 PM
    Happens to me to, Its a bit annoying, hopefully that is something they fix soon
    12-31-11 12:56 PM
    This is happening to my girlfriends 9360 to,she's allways telling me this issue.
    She running 7.1 by the way.
    12-31-11 01:34 PM
    Yep, hopefully it'll be fixed soon
    12-31-11 06:59 PM
    does it have something to do with Bell network? everyone that replied is on bell?
    01-23-12 05:36 PM
    Yes and No, I figured out that it happens only when Im on a certain tower, a lot of apps can show you the Cell Tower ID, and Im guessing perhaps it happens because for some reason or another BIS just doesnt transition from the WiFi Network to the carriers data network. On the other hand, perhaps its a software issue, in that case the carrier would be relevant and this would be a coincidence. Looking at this from a different angle, maybe there are others but since phone calls and text messages go through regardless, maybe it's taking them a while to notice this since as soon as they go back to a WiFi network, their BIS will start working again, they'll get their emails, BBM works etc.

SO my hypothesis is that perhaps many others are affected but just don't realize it yet, another idea is that maybe its certain towers, logically not everyone is using the same tower, so not everyone would be affected.
    01-23-12 07:46 PM
    Sorry for the double post:

BUT, I figured out its an OS issue, I found this out because I remember I used to leave WiFi on my Curve 9300 on all the time and regardless of whether BIS went through WiFi or the carrier network it didn't have this problem, With the 9360, same network, same geographical location, same towers, it does have this issues. Which leads me to believe that this in fact is a problem with the OS not the carrier, we all just happened to be in Canada and on the Bell network.
    01-25-12 09:58 PM
    I have a Curve 9360 running on 7.1.0.190 but I never had this issue. I do have battery issues, though. Pft. >.<
    01-25-12 10:05 PM
    I have a Curve 9360 running on 7.1.0.190 but I never had this issue. I do have battery issues, though. Pft. >.<
    Complete opposite with me, this issue and good battery life
    01-25-12 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD