and it's only been an hour. I took my Curve back so that I could get the Storm when it comes out for the new contract price. Now for the time being, I am using this SUPER elegant, feature packed LG VX-3450 ! This thing has an EXTERNAL antenna and a 1in x 1in screen !!! Top of the line here guys !!!! What the heck is this T9 texting garbage though...

The withdrawl symptoms have begun.

I'm getting the shakes...

Please forecast the Storm SOON !!!!!
    10-03-08 02:47 PM
    and it's only been an hour. I took my Curve back so that I could get the Storm when it comes out for the new contract price. Now for the time being, I am using this SUPER elegant, feature packed LG VX-3450 ! This thing has an EXTERNAL antenna and a 1in x 1in screen !!! Top of the line here guys !!!! What the heck is this T9 texting garbage though...

The withdrawl symptoms have begun.

I'm getting the shakes...

Please forecast the Storm SOON !!!!!
    If I remember correctly - T9 is there basic version of predictive typing like suretype. You probably have a choice to also make it ABC

hope that helps
    10-03-08 03:25 PM
    If I remember correctly - T9 is there basic version of predictive typing like suretype. You probably have a choice to also make it ABC

hope that helps
    Yeah, T9 or "Word" is LG's version of something that is a lot like SureType. I had LG phones for years and using it actually got me very used to predictive typing so when I made the jump to BB, I didn't really need much adjustment.
    10-03-08 03:57 PM
    Lol. The storm has been delayed till 2010 ! Just joking man I couldn't go without my bb to wait for storm you are brave.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD