I have an 8330. New to BB and think I found what I need for personal stuff and business. I listen to Pandora sometimes and all of a sudden, the Pandora icon is no longer on my phone. I deleted it and downloaded it again but it still doesn't show on my phone. What do you think I did?
    08-04-10 03:49 PM
    You probably accidentally hid it, or moved it into a folder. Click on the Menu key once or twice to bring up the menu that has "Move", "Hide", and "Show All". Click on Show All. Look for a ghost of the Pandora "P" icon. If you find it, highlight it and click the menu key. You will see a check mark next to "Hide". Click on this to unhide it. If you can't find the ghost P, look in all your folders. When you've recovered it, click the menu key and uncheck "Show All."
    08-04-10 03:54 PM
    Thanks! But that didn't work. I have no folders. I deleted it and installed it again and even hit "Run" when it installed. It played but when I exited, I can't find it again. I appreciate you time though.
    08-05-10 01:37 PM
    Did you reboot after install? I'll bet it appears after a fresh boot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 05:03 PM
    Dang! I thought that would work albee. (but it didn't) Thanks though!
    08-06-10 12:53 PM
    Bummer! If it shows up in the applications list click on it and edit permissions. Set all to Allow or Auto. From the home screen have you tried Menu/Menu/Show all?.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 02:00 PM
    Folders don't always look like folders. For example "Documents To Go" icon, which looks like a silver briefcase with 3 stickers on it, is actually a folder. You may have others, such as "Entertainment".

You didn't say whether you tried "Show All"
    08-06-10 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD