Hey Guys,

I am thinking about retiring my Z10 as it has started to randomly restart on me and am looking for a new phone. Now I would like it to be a BlackBerry but it isn't a deal breaker. I may be employed at a new job soon where it involves lots of moving, possibly being tossed around or hit a couple of times, and the hours are anywhere from 10-14 at a time so battery life needs to be half decent. I also very rarely use apps (no games at all).

I would like the community to give me some suggestions that I could look into further!

Thanks!
    enrod87 likes this.
    08-31-16 07:51 PM
    https://www.clove.co.uk/cat-s60 this looks good, you did say tossed around etc...
    08-31-16 07:53 PM
    https://www.clove.co.uk/cat-s60 this looks good, you did say tossed around etc...
    Hey that does look neat! However I should have mentioned I am in Canada, so that price would be almost triple for me here Haha

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 07:56 PM
    It depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking for a pkb device or a full touch. Are you looking for a BlackBerry 10 device or android os? I can tell you, that the classic for me runs a good 12-14 hours with no charge using the phone, email, BBM and browser. I wish you the best of luck on your new job and finding a phone that fits your needs.
    08-31-16 08:15 PM
    DTEK50

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-31-16 08:35 PM
    What apps are a must? Mostly business or fun?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 08:44 PM
    It depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking for a pkb device or a full touch. Are you looking for a BlackBerry 10 device or android os? I can tell you, that the classic for me runs a good 12-14 hours with no charge using the phone, email, BBM and browser. I wish you the best of luck on your new job and finding a phone that fits your needs.
    Thanks! I am very interested in the classic as my new phone. I wouldn't be able to message or do a ton on it while at work so if the battery is that good that's great! How is the scrolling with BB10?

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    08-31-16 09:04 PM
    What apps are a must? Mostly business or fun?

Posted via CB10
    You know I really just use the Internet if I need to look something up and what not. If I were to use apps it is definitely just for business. I built my own computer so I use that for fun

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 09:05 PM
    Thanks! I am very interested in the classic as my new phone. I wouldn't be able to message or do a ton on it while at work so if the battery is that good that's great! How is the scrolling with BB10?

Posted via CB10
    I feel it's great, smooth, easy to use.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    08-31-16 09:08 PM
    I feel it's great, smooth, easy to use.
    Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 09:39 PM
    I just went from my Passport back to my Z10, and I gotta say, I'm in love with my Z10 again. If apps aren't important, and you love BB10, get another one or a Z30. If you go Android, I'd try a DTek50

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 01:05 PM
    Passport if apps are not important. If they are a Priv or a Samsung. Personally I wouldn't go to a non keyboard phone for work anymore. I can type with out looking with the passport keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 07:22 AM
    Passport if apps are not important. If they are a Priv or a Samsung. Personally I wouldn't go to a non keyboard phone for work anymore. I can type with out looking with the passport keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    Do you ever put the phone in your pocket? That's the only issue I would have with it..

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 07:43 PM
    You should get either the BlackBerry Classic or Passport, since a PKB is important to you and the fact that you aren't heavily into apps.
    09-02-16 08:44 PM
    They both scroll well, Passport can be held sideways and leisurely scrolled down the screen using the keyboard along one side, Classic is a better gripper and grabber phone, and has that toolbelt. Not as fast as Passport, if I had to pkck one it would still be the Classic for me.
    09-03-16 12:31 AM
    Since you rarely use apps, I think the Passport would be fine for you.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 09:56 PM
    Passport

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 02:34 AM