My company has 50+ Blackberry 9930's + another 50 or so Casio Ravine 2's. I'm looking for a legitimate repair shop who can do everything from screen repairs to charging port and trackpads. Obviously, since I can buy refurbs for $130, pricing is going to be a key factor here. Any suggestions on a place that would do these repairs for +/- $50 US? I'm located in the Chicago suburbs but can UPS the units when they break. Again, whoever we use must be a legitimate source who we can trust isn't going to rip us off.
    10-15-13 02:32 PM
    My company has 50+ Blackberry 9930's + another 50 or so Casio Ravine 2's. I'm looking for a legitimate repair shop who can do everything from screen repairs to charging port and trackpads. Obviously, since I can buy refurbs for $130, pricing is going to be a key factor here. Any suggestions on a place that would do these repairs for +/- $50 US? I'm located in the Chicago suburbs but can UPS the units when they break. Again, whoever we use must be a legitimate source who we can trust isn't going to rip us off.
    There was an authorized BlackBerry "repair shop" in Houston, TX... but I think they closed.

Think you will be better off saving your shipping, and finding a local repair shop. Using "search" and making a few calls and see if there is a local shop specializing in smartphone repairs. The problem is any "legitimate source" is going to have a "legitimate" service repair rate.
    10-15-13 03:12 PM