Hi,

I'm looking for a good GPS software for my Storm 2, with turn-by-turn voice and I need the map to be loaded in the terminal's memory (my data plan in not unlimited). Garmin GPS for BlackBerry looks good, but maps are downloaded as needed. Also, it would be a plus if the software is multi-language (I'm french speaker).

Can someone help me and point to me a good software to buy?

thanks a lot
    07-01-10 09:53 AM
    such software does not currently exist for blackberry devices. I frequestly travel to major dead-zones in the mountains and cant use any mapping system because they all download the maps as needed. if you find one that works, let me know too
    07-01-10 11:23 AM
    that's too bad, because a few are available for the iPhone. Don't need any data connection to work. a lot better and faster
    07-01-10 02:30 PM
    that's too bad, because a few are available for the iPhone. Don't need any data connection to work. a lot better and faster
    How is it better or faster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 02:56 PM
    ...I'm looking for a good GPS software for my Storm 2, with turn-by-turn voice and I need the map to be loaded in the terminal's memory (my data plan is not unlimited)...
    If you need preloaded maps, you might want to consider TrekBuddy and Mobile GMaps. These are the only two mapping apps that I know of for the BlackBerry that don't use real-time data. I haven't used either and I don't know if either offers turn-by-turn voice.
    07-01-10 05:26 PM
    If you need preloaded maps, you might want to consider TrekBuddy and Mobile GMaps. These are the only two mapping apps that I know of for the BlackBerry that don't use real-time data. I haven't used either and I don't know if either offers turn-by-turn voice.
    Has anyone tried either of these apps on the Storm2? does anyone know of any other mapping/tracking/navigation software that does not rely on data services???

its a little frustrating when you look at all the apps available for the iPhone compared to apps available for BB... especially since most of the iPhone apps are FREE! I mean, for Christ sake, they want us to pay $4.99 to manage our Netflix que! WTF is that!?!?

Anywho, back to the point... Navigation Apps please?
    09-13-10 03:30 PM
    What about amAze?
    09-18-10 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD