please dont say Iphone!

I love BBM, and all of my bb's keyboards. HOwever, recently Ive found myself using the internet more and more on the phone, and it doesnt look like Blackberry is in any rush to improve its browser and UI experience.

I am willing to sacrifice BBM and the physical keyboards for a bigger screen.

ANy suggestions?

Phone needs to have capacitive screen (no slideouts please)
    multitasking, WiFi, and decent battery life (ie.. not worst than my Tmobile 8900).

Suggestions please? My contract is expiring in the next 3 weeks, but I can wait up to two, maybe 3 months for a another phone to hit the market.

Thanks guys!
    03-10-10 10:00 PM
    Google nexus one, motorola droid, htc incredible, htc hd2, apple iphone 4g, palm pixi plus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 10:26 PM
    I wouldn't recommend the iPhone to you if I hated you...lol!

So, don't think you can wait for the new browser? Are you planning on staying on T-Mo? Personally I would at least take a look at the Droid Eris on VZW. It's not for everyone, but it's a pretty solid phone for a great price. Obviously if you want to stay on T-Mo your best bet is the Google Nexus 1. That's a no brainer there. Of course VZW will be getting it in a month or two also and then the other Android phones on VZW will pretty much be ancient. Anyway, you pretty much only have one basic choice and that's something running Android.
    03-10-10 10:28 PM
    I agree with the above posts. If you're looking to stay with T-Mobile , the Nexus One would be the way to go for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 11:12 PM
    Wait a few months.
    03-10-10 11:14 PM
    Wait a few months.
    This is the best advice right here!

Within the next two months or so we're going to see new Android devices and possibly a release (or leak) of the new BB browser. Whatever the case I think you're going to have several more options coming up shortly!
    03-10-10 11:21 PM
    Wait for the new Androids to come out, lots of good stuff coming.
    03-10-10 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD