Hello everyone... i was curious if anyone knows how to make the call log longer... my past phones whould hold atleast 2-3 days worth of call logs where as my 8830 only holds maybe the last 20 calls.... is there any way of making my berry hold a longer registry of incoming and outgoing calls?
    06-30-08 10:08 PM
    I do not think you can increase the call log size... but if you highlight an individual contact you can press Menu > View History to see the entire call history with that contact!!
    06-30-08 10:12 PM
    Hello everyone... i was curious if anyone knows how to make the call log longer... my past phones whould hold atleast 2-3 days worth of call logs where as my 8830 only holds maybe the last 20 calls.... is there any way of making my berry hold a longer registry of incoming and outgoing calls?
    What you see when you press the Call Log Icon is just the last 20 calls. The actual Call Log is in a Folder under Messages. Counterintuitive, yes, but go to Messages/Menu/View Folder/Phone Call Logs and you'll see 30 days worth of calls.
    06-30-08 10:31 PM
    What you see when you press the Call Log Icon is just the last 20 calls. The actual Call Log is in a Folder under Messages. Counterintuitive, yes, but go to Messages/Menu/View Folder/Phone Call Logs and you'll see 30 days worth of calls.
    Awesome... thanks for the info Jeff.. however is there anyway of making this folder accessible from the home screen? like making it into a shortcut or icon or some sort?
    06-30-08 10:44 PM
    ...is there anyway of making this folder accessible from the home screen? like making it into a shortcut or icon or some sort?
    Not that I know of. But I'd be delighted to be proven wrong on this one! I don't know why the Call Log icon doesn't just point to this folder.
    06-30-08 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD