I was in Starbucks this morning after dropping my son off at daycare. It was 9AM on a Tuesday and everybody there was, to some degree (at least chronologically) an adult. I looked at everybody who was sitting down. It was BB City. I saw 5 Curves, 2 Storms and 1 Pearl.
    03-24-09 09:28 AM
    That's kind of funny.
    I noticed on CBS's "The Unit" this week there was some obvious BB product placement.
    I have to wonder, are they more prevalent, or am I just noticing them more? Or both?
    03-24-09 09:39 AM
    Im sure its like when you get a new car.....all of a sudden you see the same vehicle everywhere!
    Last edited by jenniferrichalle; 03-24-09 at 09:49 AM.
    03-24-09 09:45 AM
    Im sure its like when you get a new car.....all of a sudden you same the same vehicle everywhere!
    Great point, social psychology at it's best!
    03-24-09 09:47 AM
    Yea I've seen more and more BB's since I got one. lol its a great sight though.
    03-24-09 09:50 AM
    Meeting BB owners all the time. Only met one who realized that mine was different in several ways, with the new OS and a lot of the crapola deleted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:04 AM
    Im sure its like when you get a new car.....all of a sudden you see the same vehicle everywhere!

Yep. every time I get a new car, they're everywhere. Like being totally tuned out of a conversation you're not involved in, only to lock in if you hear your name mentioned...
    03-24-09 01:10 PM
    I saw Lily (kelly rutherford) on gossip girl using a curve on last nights show....seems bb's are popping up everywhere more and more!

03-24-09 01:12 PM
    UOTE=alleycat0124;2059363]That's kind of funny.
    I noticed on CBS's "The Unit" this week there was some obvious BB product placement.
    I have to wonder, are they more prevalent, or am I just noticing them more? Or both?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too!!! I saw it couple of shows ago. One of the characters was being questioned and he was given a pearl to make a call

03-24-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD