So are we going to see actual see LIVE demos this week of BlackBerry 6? The new BlackBerry dancing commercial doesn't count.
    04-28-10 01:39 AM
    I hope so!
    04-28-10 02:07 AM
    Looking forward to some live demos! I must admit that although I loved the demo they released I was somewhat distracted by the music and the dancing. I had to view it again.
    04-28-10 06:38 AM
    I had to watch it three of four times to really appreciate what was being presented. It was very distracting with all the dancing and that old-*** song, too.

But to the OP, I hope there are some live demos as well. Would love to see how this thing works on a real phone.
    04-28-10 07:46 AM
    I had to watch it three of four times to really appreciate what was being presented. It was very distracting with all the dancing and that old-*** song, too..
    Funny . . so did I. I must have paused that video at least 20 times during playback to check out the details of the OS. . . and yes, it would be nice to see Kevin (or someone else from CrackBerry) put it through the test and give us a detailed review.
    04-28-10 08:47 AM
    we'll only at the start of day 2 of WES... let's hope we see more OS 6.0 goodness!! a live demo, and better yet, a live demo on a 9800 slider would be sick!!!
    04-28-10 08:49 AM
    I really don't think we'll see much more of it. They wanted to give us a glance of it, thats all.
    04-28-10 09:53 AM
    we'll only at the start of day 2 of WES... let's hope we see more OS 6.0 goodness!! a live demo, and better yet, a live demo on a 9800 slider would be sick!!!
    A live demo on a 8520, a 9000, a 8900 and a Storm is actually what most of us want to see.
    04-28-10 12:29 PM
    Funny . . so did I. I must have paused that video at least 20 times during playback to check out the details of the OS. . . and yes, it would be nice to see Kevin (or someone else from CrackBerry) put it through the test and give us a detailed review.
    Good I'm not the only one who rewatched it and paused over and over to see the details. It should be an upgrade that's for sure! Although it would be nice to see it running on an actual device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD