This post is for everyone, and points a finger at no one.

I'm happy with my KEY2. All of it. We all have our wishlist of things that want to add to it. That's kinda the fun of being a tech fan. Personally, I'm not afraid of not hearing about a KEY3. I'm not worried about the future. I'm enjoying the now. I have had my KEY2 for nine months now and it runs as smoothly as the day I took it out of the box.

I just got home from a business trip abroad and it left me with the feeling that yeah, this thing can handle pretty much anything I throw at it. I love this phone. I look forward using it now and into the near future. I don't long for anything else.

That's all I had to say. Just needed to put some positive vibes out there into the BlackBerry universe.

Sincerely,

Candidberrytales
    05-11-19 12:29 PM
    Feeling the good vibes! KEY2 is a beast! The only thing better is the Red Edition which I am impatiently waiting on to arrive!
    Rico4you and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-11-19 01:30 PM
    Yesssss the Red Edition looks so good!
    Rico4you and the_boon like this.
    05-11-19 01:32 PM
    I think the Silver is the best looking device out..
    Yesssss the Red Edition looks so good!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-19 02:13 PM
    Four good news events in the last couple of days:

1) spotted BBJ100 device
    2) spotted Verizon-branded KEY² LE device
    3) TCL North American sales up 31% - 4th biggest Android OEM
    4) recently purchased black KEY² reported with April 2019 build date

Onwards and upwards!
    05-11-19 05:32 PM

1) spotted BBJ100 device

Onwards and upwards!
    Finally, I made the list for something good around here! And with actual facts, not speculation and prognostication!
    conite likes this.
    05-11-19 06:31 PM
    Got my KEY2 Red Edition Dual SIM and it's a gorgeous beast of a device!
    Feeling the good vibes! KEY2 is a beast! The only thing better is the Red Edition which I am impatiently waiting on to arrive!
    05-12-19 04:09 AM
    I think the Silver is the best looking device out..
    I LOVE the red, but I agree. There is something about that silver that is perfect blend of sexy, class, and style.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-12-19 09:53 AM

1) spotted BBJ100 device

Onwards and upwards!
    Absolutely!

It's 2019 and we have BlackBerry phones to enjoy.

Let's just be.
    the_boon likes this.
    05-12-19 09:54 AM

1) spotted BBJ100 device

Onwards and upwards!
    This is great to hear and I meant to comment sooner.
    05-12-19 09:59 AM
    Hello CandidBerrytales, the right post in the right time. I also own a Key2 and I am from Switzerland and I think I am the only one using a Blackberry in my country. But everytime I met my friends they are more interessted in my BB as on me 😉 I love my Key2 and I don't care if there will be a Key3 or not. I even don't care about the Android Pie update. Why should I? The 8.1.0 Android works very well and smooth! I am very angry about all the rumours! The Red Edition is reason enough to believe that the story goes on! BB forever! For me since 15 years 👍
    valer466 and ppeters914 like this.
    05-12-19 01:06 PM
    Hello CandidBerrytales, the right post in the right time. I also own a Key2 and I am from Switzerland and I think I am the only one using a Blackberry in my country. But everytime I met my friends they are more interessted in my BB as on me 😉 I love my Key2 and I don't care if there will be a Key3 or not. I even don't care about the Android Pie update. Why should I? The 8.1.0 Android works very well and smooth! I am very angry about all the rumours! The Red Edition is reason enough to believe that the story goes on! BB forever! For me since 15 years 👍
    That's it brother!

I agree! I'm not too concerned about Pie, or that in a company of 10,000 I'm the only BlackBerry user. I'm just rolling with it right now.

I was just in Munich last week! Next time I'll cross the border tomeet for a beer!
    05-12-19 01:48 PM
    I love my Key2 and I don't care if there will be a Key3 or not.
    In a couple years when the KEY2 starts to get really slow or becomes too outdated to run several apps, or if you just want a new device, you're probably gonna care.

The KEY2 is nice, but as will all mobile electronics, it will one day be difficult to use daily, which is why its important for us BB/PKB fans that BBMo stays in business, so that we may always have a newer, up-to-date device to look forward to.
    ppeters914 and Kyle Montanaro like this.
    05-12-19 02:01 PM
    100% agree. It's only in this moment I don't care. Too many speculations. We only can wait what TCL's ideas are for the future .
    05-12-19 11:28 PM
    In a couple years when the KEY2 starts to get really slow or becomes too outdated to run several apps, or if you just want a new device, you're probably gonna care.

The KEY2 is nice, but as will all mobile electronics, it will one day be difficult to use daily, which is why its important for us BB/PKB fans that BBMo stays in business, so that we may always have a newer, up-to-date device to look forward to.
    You reference time periods in the future. I will care. And right now, I'm telling you I'm enjoying the F*#k out of my Silver KEY2.
    cckgz4, the_boon and TgeekB like this.
    05-13-19 10:05 AM
    100% agree. It's only in this moment I don't care. Too many speculations. We only can wait what TCL's ideas are for the future .
    Absolutely! And speculation can be fun. But speculation, at the expense of enjoying and focusing on the now, I will choose not to do. It's all about a healthy balance for the individual.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    05-13-19 10:07 AM
    Absolutely! And speculation can be fun. But speculation, at the expense of enjoying and focusing on the now, I will choose not to do. It's all about a healthy balance for the individual.
    Well, since BBMo is the only company offering PKB devices, and the future isn't too clear, it makes sense that us PKB die-hards are worried.

Being forced to type on a piece of glass is a nightmare scenario for some of us (me included of course), especially when we know deep down that it's an inferior input method.
    05-13-19 06:25 PM
    Typing on glass where never an option for me. I tried once, brrrrrrrr. So I think we can look forward in a positive way. TCL knows what they got with the Blackberry brand. The Asian/ Indian- and even the American market is huge! I think a litte bit more innovations on the future devices and the story will go on. The fact that Blackberry has the only devices with a keyboard is reason enough for me to continue my never ending love. And never ending love means even if once the Brand is dead! Maybe we should create a groupe of Blackberry Lovers, I mean real Lovers!
    Kyle Montanaro likes this.
    05-13-19 11:44 PM
    I hope whoever bought the Key devices will be happy with it for years to come, but for those of us who do complain about bbry in general, it's not because we're naysayers. It's because we also care a lot. Some of us have forked out hard-earned cash time and time again, only to be left behind by the same brand we support.

We know blackberry can be (and used to be) much better than this. They have the hardware, and the software to make the phones of our dreams and we feel that with a tiiiiny bit of effort from blackberry, that's what we could have!
    05-14-19 06:09 AM
    I hope whoever bought the Key devices will be happy with it for years to come, but for those of us who do complain about bbry in general, it's not because we're naysayers. It's because we also care a lot. Some of us have forked out hard-earned cash time and time again, only to be left behind by the same brand we support.

We know blackberry can be (and used to be) much better than this. They have the hardware, and the software to make the phones of our dreams and we feel that with a tiiiiny bit of effort from blackberry, that's what we could have!
    I hear you. I do. I've even been a part of it in the past. However, I can't entertain this here in this thread. No no, THIS thread, is for those who just need a moment to live in the now and bask in the glory that is the KEY2.

I said at the top I'm not pointing fingers anywhere. And I'm not. I'm just simply enjoying my quality KEY2, that is a BlackBerry branded phone, in 2019.

My little moment of zen here.
    Sigewif and Kyle Montanaro like this.
    05-14-19 06:57 AM

The problem is, if you asked 100 people what the phone of their dreams is, you will get 100 different answers. So when the single phone is produced, you will have 99 people let down.

Trigger the outrage.

But this is a happy thread, so let's focus on that.
    05-14-19 07:00 AM
    Well, since BBMo is the only company offering PKB devices, and the future isn't too clear, it makes sense that us PKB die-hards are worried.

Being forced to type on a piece of glass is a nightmare scenario for some of us (me included of course), especially when we know deep down that it's an inferior input method.
    I hear all that you saying. But here, in this thread, there is no worry or fear, my brother. Just serenity, with the feeling a beautiful, relevant, PBK device that kicks @SS when it comes to multitasking and communication exists in the palm of my hand.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate, leads to suffering." - Yoda
    Annie_M, ppeters914 and TgeekB like this.
    05-14-19 07:01 AM
    The problem is, if you asked 100 people what the phone of their dreams is, you will get 100 different answers. So when the single phone is produced, you will have 99 people let down.

Trigger the outrage.

But this is a happy thread, so let's focus on that.
    My man gets it. Totally 100% gets it! Much love brother Conite.
    05-14-19 07:14 AM
    I hear all that you saying. But here, in this thread, there is no worry or fear, my brother. Just serenity, with the feeling a beautiful, relevant, PBK device that kicks @SS when it comes to multitasking and communication exists in the palm of my hand.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate, leads to suffering." - Yoda
    It’s nice to meet someone who is focused on the only true reality, the present.
    While I understand all the speculation (that’s all it is) on the forums and it’s fun to think about what might be or might not be coming next, we often forget to enjoy what we currently have. I have the Key2 LE and it’s a find device. I won’t miss enjoying it because of worry, anxiety and other things I have no control of.

“Narrow is the door to the present” - Buddhist saying
    Kyle Montanaro likes this.
    05-14-19 07:15 AM
    Typing on glass where never an option for me. I tried once, brrrrrrrr. So I think we can look forward in a positive way. TCL knows what they got with the Blackberry brand. The Asian/ Indian- and even the American market is huge! I think a litte bit more innovations on the future devices and the story will go on. The fact that Blackberry has the only devices with a keyboard is reason enough for me to continue my never ending love. And never ending love means even if once the Brand is dead! Maybe we should create a groupe of Blackberry Lovers, I mean real Lovers!
    I like the idea man. I really do.
    05-14-19 07:16 AM
49 12