While watching CNN in the States today, they repeatedly ran a stock market report that RIM shares "soared" 9% (their word not mine) on news of BB10 being on "schedule" for release. I personally view BB owners as visionaries who appreciate exotic technologies and devices and were I director of marketing for RIM I would advertise my products as such...

Can hardly wait until BB10 breathes new life into the awesome hardware of the PB!

Warning to trolls: I don't suffer fools lightly!

Moved this post into the PlayBook forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...48#post7710448
    Last edited by JamesTheArtist; 11-03-12 at 03:20 PM.
    11-03-12 02:44 PM
    Definitely excited about the news of BB10 being on schedule. It's funny how my mother told me if it was true if BB10 is on schedule and how soon they would release a device for her.

She currently has a 8330 curve and has had it for almost as long as it's been out. She's on her 3rd or 4th one as she really enjoys it.
    jamestheartist likes this.
    11-03-12 03:01 PM
    Sorry! Wanted to post this in the general forums!
    11-03-12 03:05 PM
    good news... hope they announce the date soon
    11-03-12 05:42 PM
    If I were RIM I'd launch 1-1-13 and tie a "new year" resolution etc... Into the marketing. It is a fabulous idea Imo because that means I'll have to wait less than 60 days
    11-03-12 06:21 PM
    While watching CNN in the States today, they repeatedly ran a stock market report that RIM shares "soared" 9% (their word not mine) on news of BB10 being on "schedule" for release. I personally view BB owners as visionaries who appreciate exotic technologies and devices and were I director of marketing for RIM I would advertise my products as such...

Can hardly wait until BB10 breathes new life into the awesome hardware of the PB!

Warning to trolls: I don't suffer fools lightly!

Moved this post into the PlayBook forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...48#post7710448
    I am more surprised somebody still watches CNN!

I can't wait for BB10 either. With so much riding on BB10, I think it will be a big hit. It will be slow because the media wrote off RIM, but I think it will be a grass roots hit for the first bit until it seeps into the mainstream. It may not beat iOS or Android for a bit, but it will surely close the gap by a great deal.
    11-04-12 05:48 PM
    Moved to "News & Rumors"
    11-07-12 01:51 PM