First Yes I did do a search!

I am fixing the bluetooth problem on 230 have followed the suggested steps... backed up data backed up apps reinstalled... successfully paired all bluetooth devices... and now i am at a snag...

i am about to run my restore... but am not sure how to remove the bluetooth options in my backup... any help would be appreciated
    10-11-09 03:42 PM
    When you click on backup/restore, there's an "advanced" button on the right hand side. Click that, open your backup file, select "Bluetooth options", then click "clear".

But that didn't work for me when I tried it. I fixed it by unchecking all the services in my Bluetooth options, then deleting/readding my Bluetooth devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 04:02 PM
    When you click on backup/restore, there's an "advanced" button on the right hand side. Click that, open your backup file, select "Bluetooth options", then click "clear".

But that didn't work for me when I tried it. I fixed it by unchecking all the services in my Bluetooth options, then deleting/readding my Bluetooth devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks sally... that was the little hint i needed.... i just updated one thing at a time.... didn't see the "file" menue....

thanks again...
    10-11-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD