lol at my age that happens a lot anyway. Hey, thanks again for the help
    03-22-09 05:18 PM
    no problem, glad i could help.
    03-22-09 05:20 PM
    Hey, cs glad you got your pics sorted.

Just some housekeeping now. Open your camera app and press the Menu key. Select Options, make sure your pics are set to store on your Media C�rd.

Now for something a little more advanced. You can make a folder to keep your wallpaper pics separate from your other pics by doing the following.

Hook up your BB to your PC and use an Explorer window to view the file folders on your Media Card. Under the /Blackberry/Pictures folder do a right click on the mouse and select New, then Folder. Name this new folder something like Wallpaper. Now select all the pics in the /Blackberry/Pictures folder that you use for wallpaper images and move them to the new Wallpaper folder.

Now when you go to Media, Pictures, My Pictures on your phone you will see: Camera, Wallpaper, at the top, then thumbnails of all your pics. If you want to see your wallpaper pics, go to the Wallpaper folder at the top of the window under Camera.

You can look for your ringtones you moved to your media card easier using Mass Storage Mode while hooked to your PC using the file explorer. When you find the files, move them to the /Blackberry/Ringtones folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 05:45 PM
    Well, I had to come back to the experts. Had an email sent to me today with two video clips as attachments. After I opened them and downloaded, I went to play them in the video setting. I got audio but no video. Any suggestions as to why?
    03-25-09 03:36 PM
    what is the ext on the file
    .wav
    .mp3
    .mpg
    .wma
    ??

i am pretty sure that you cant just watch videos from the phone - i think that you have to convert them to watch them./
    03-25-09 03:44 PM
    wmv I didn't know that. Like I said before, I never had video til the upgrade and the media card. Can watch you tube videos no problem
    03-25-09 03:47 PM
    yeah. i think you have to convert them to play them... i have one on my phone but it is resetting right now.. will check when it comes back up unless someones gets here first.

i think the youtube is a flash player thing
    03-25-09 03:48 PM
    ok, thanks
    03-25-09 03:53 PM
    okay i take that ALL back - i can open it and it played - for all of like 10 seconds then errored out am trying another one okay. they both error out after a few seconds,
    Last edited by chelseytx; 03-25-09 at 03:56 PM.
    03-25-09 03:53 PM
    my doesnt even start. Just audio
    03-25-09 04:08 PM
    The native video file format on the video cam app is .3gp, which is what I have all of my DVD movies converted to for my BB.
    03-25-09 04:27 PM
    Hey, while I have my two resident experts on here, question about viigo. I see a lot of people talk on here about it What's so special about it. If it just access sports, news, etc. isn't the att media net app the same thing?
    03-25-09 04:35 PM
    not sure actually - i tried to download it once, but it didnt work correctly, go tired of it and deleted it
    03-25-09 04:41 PM
    thanks, knew I would get a straight answer. Any apps out there worth looking into?
    03-25-09 04:44 PM
    lol i personally dont know. but i like the FM one lol its not a reader like Viigo it though
    03-25-09 04:47 PM
    I tried Viigo, and deleted after a few days also.
    03-25-09 05:04 PM
    Back again. Just playing around with my BB today trying to recuperate from having four teeth pulled this morning, when I noticed through the pain that I lost my notifier sound when I get an email. Now I know it's a simple step, but right now I'm in a fog. Can someone remind me how to do it?
    Also, while I'm on the subject...I have three icons One for sms and mms, one with my email address, and one just titled messages. Whenver I get an email, it appears in both the email and message box. I guess my question is what is the purpose of the message box and can I just delete it and use the email box? Thanks in advance....send Vicodin lol
    03-26-09 12:56 PM
    on your icon screen go to profiles then scroll to advanced. highlight the one you want and press the menu key then select edit and scroll thru the choices.

the message box is where everything is grouped. you can not delete it, but hiding it works just as well.

btw. vicodin doesn't work, but hydrocodon does!
    03-26-09 01:01 PM
    Thanks.. spot on as usual.
    03-26-09 01:25 PM
    Very welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 01:28 PM
    ya, wished the vicodin worked as well as your advice.. Anyhow, going to keep perusing the forums to see if there's anything I want to add to my bb. thanks again.
    03-26-09 01:39 PM
    Hey Chelsey, another question. Found a ringtone I liked on line. Not knowing any better way. I emailed it as an attachment to my phone. Now I can open and play it but would like to assign it to a certain person as their ringtone. The only way I see is if i set it as my phone ringtone, not person specific. Am I missing something?
    03-26-09 02:13 PM
    Same Question from me too
    03-26-09 04:50 PM
    uhh... actually not sure

oka.. go to address book then find the contact. menu then edit then menu then add custom tone and add the tone.. Volia!

sorry took so long!
    03-26-09 10:25 PM
199 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD