-front facing camera for video chat/conference
    -touch screen + Qwerty combo
    -big time mgh
    -1K RAM (or at least 600)
    -comes w/ a removable MC of 8GB
    -OS6
    -5 mp rear facing camera
    -screen that doubles as a mirror and simultaneously has a privacy screen

Thank you and please get to work so that our devices can finally step into this century with the rest of the devices.

Good Day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 04:02 AM
    My dream Berry is a Bold 97xx series with the following specifications:
    -front facing camera for video chat/conference
    -touch screen + Qwerty combo
    -big time mgh
    -1K RAM (or at least 600)
    -comes w/ a removable MC of 8GB
    -OS6
    -5 mp rear facing camera
    -screen that doubles as a mirror and simultaneously has a privacy screen

Thank you and please get to work so that our devices can finally step into this century with the rest of the devices.

Good Day

1K of RAM? Are we trying to step into the 1970's or something?
    11-16-10 04:16 AM
    1K of RAM? Are we trying to step into the 1970's or something?
    LMAO that was a good one!
    11-16-10 05:08 AM
    a privacy screen, a mirror. what the?

whats a mgh?
    11-16-10 05:10 AM
    Dreaming is healthy.
    11-16-10 05:21 AM
    IF we're going to dream I'm taking it to the next level.

My Dream Blackberry is
    120mm x 70mm x 11mm @ 140grams
    perspective on that is
    BB 9000 (Bold)
    114mm x 66mm x 15mm @ 136grams
    BB 9630 (Tour )
    112mm x 62mm x 14.2mm @ 130grams
    BB 9700 (Bold)
    109mm x 60mm x 14.1mm @ 122grams
    BB 9800 (Torch)
    148 mm(open) x 62 mm x 14.6 mm @ 161grams

This Blackberry will have a touch screen with a high def screen (720x720 minimum)

#1 Hot swappable batteries
    The fact of life is I'm never gonna get a 24-36hour battery out of a smart phone, I would estimate I spend 6 hours a day physically typing, in addition to reading or music or random misuse. I don't mind if I have to have spare batteries, but I don't want to have to do a reboot, 5 minutes down time middle of the day can be a pain especially if involved in a few chain emails, you can fall behind 6-10 emails in that time.

PUSH GPS navigation
    What I envision here is my GPS to push me relevant detail, if I have a GASRewards card I want to see where the gas stations I want to fill at are with a simple redirect to station X button, this would put the smartphone ahead of the GPS standalone unit for GPS navigation, ( I could write a huge article about how I see this working, and RIM fortunately has a patent on part of the technology to make this great)

Point of Sale paying
    Be it through hardware or software or infrastucture I want to pay for my meal at a restaurant with in my case my Blackberry, and have the receipt emailed to my Blackberry, I want to go into Best Buy and purchase my goods, and pay with my Blackberry and have the detailed receipt sent to my Blackberry, Less paper please!

Wireless Streaming
    I want to Stream music/video/txt off of my smartphone onto another device, looks like the Blackberry PlayBook is going to bring this to me, but I want implementations for other devices as well,

Multi Coloured Calender
    I want to be able to set appointment types to a specific colour so when I look at my monthly I can see that day 12 is a predominately phone day, or day 18 I am flying all day, I also want to be able to send a "snap shot" of my calendar in an email such as an agenda view from date X to date Y in text to share.

Email sorting, and Folders
    I want email folders on my device and rules to sort them, my universal inbox is great, but I want a rule <once read move to folder X> and I want to be able to sort views of folders, X,Y,Z inbox, by Date, Sender, Size, urgency, read/unread

Enough Internal Storage that I don't NEED an SD Card, but have the option
    I don't have this Magic number, I would assume approximately 2GB of addressable Memory and 4GB of Storable memory would do the trick, keeping music and movies on the 16-32GB SD Cards

Front and Rear facing cameras
    I have found a few times I would have liked to have this option, I did not think I cared about it, but the more I think about it, the more I see the usage of being able to stream video content to another user.

File manager with compression built in, (Like the app FileScout)

I most certainly want this built on top of the OS6 functionality I currently enjoy on my torch,
    11-16-10 08:50 AM
    dear RIM, please include a search button.
    11-16-10 08:59 AM
    dear RIM, please include a search button.
    Use OS6

top right corner
    11-16-10 09:46 AM
    Use OS6

top right corner
    I'm referring to all of the " dear RIM we want this feature" threads, popping up.

and i have to press one button for it
    11-16-10 10:14 AM
    These Dear RIM threads will never end!

It will be like Notebook forums in early 2000's filled with "I wish my laptop had xxx"

Or PC forums with the "Build your dream PC" threads. It's just a place to dream

11-16-10 12:01 PM

It will be like Notebook forums in early 2000's filled with "I wish my laptop had xxx"

Or PC forums with the "Build your dream PC" threads. It's just a place to dream

Yea ya got a point. They just need to sticky a "dream thread" and funnel it all there..... just my .02$
    11-16-10 12:06 PM
    Blackberry bold 9000 with touch screen, trackpad and five row qwerty keyboard would be perfect for me.

11-16-10 12:15 PM

If you had a flash enabled device, there'd be no need to just wish for that...
    11-16-10 07:43 PM
    If you had a flash enabled device, there'd be no need to just wish for that...

LMAO!!!!! nice catch!
    11-16-10 11:37 PM
    Would like QNX sofware now that I have seen and heard things

11-17-10 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD