Well, I have been keeping this within the Bold section for some reason, but finally decided to spread the love.

I have taken the time to create a website specifically designed to include a ton of the very important and popular Blackberry stuff in one organized place. That place is Tronyx's Important & Popular Blackberry Links. It is constantly a work in progress since there is so much that can be added (I'm working on it as we speak...) to it. A few people have included this in their signatures so you may have seen it already, but I just wanted to let everyone know.

Feel free to let me know what you think, provide me with things that you think I should add and even sign the Guestbook. Hope you like it and look forward to providing you all with as much information as I can.

Chris
    Last edited by Tronyx; 04-02-09 at 03:15 PM.
    04-01-09 05:23 PM
    Oh wow, that's awesome. Very good stuff. Thank you for taking the time to do that!
    04-01-09 05:27 PM
    Tronyx I'm glad you decided to post this thread in here. I was about to ask why you hadn't. You should get much more deserved exposure with this.
    04-01-09 05:35 PM
    ACCESS DENIED!

Apparently, the government doesn't like your website. lol
    04-01-09 05:38 PM
    ACCESS DENIED!

Apparently, the government doesn't like your website. lol
    Eh? Lol...

Chris
    04-01-09 05:40 PM
    Welcome!!!
    04-01-09 05:41 PM
    Thanks folks. Feel free to post about it or link to it all you want. I'm only at a little over 8k visits so far this month. Too bad I just put the visitor counter in 12 hours ago, lol.

Chris
    04-01-09 06:01 PM
    Tried to sign your book, but nada on mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:01 AM
    Tried to sign your book, but nada on mobile.

Yea, it doesn't seem to be a very mobile friendly guestbook. How does the site itself look? It's not designed for mobile devices in any way...

Ok folks, this next bit is pretty big. I just purchased a new domain name so that the address for the links site is a lot easier to pass around. The new domain name is...*insert drumroll*

HOOKEDONTRONYX.COM

Should be approved, updated and propagated within the next 24 hours.

The old address will work, but I'm going to start promoting it as HookedOnTronyx.com.

Thoughts?

Chris
    04-02-09 02:47 AM
    Nice site I'll have to bookmark it next time I'm on my Storm.
    04-02-09 09:31 AM
    Yea, it doesn't seem to be a very mobile friendly guestbook. How does the site itself look? It's not designed for mobile devices in any way...

Ok folks, this next bit is pretty big. I just purchased a new domain name so that the address for the links site is a lot easier to pass around. The new domain name is...*insert drumroll*

HOOKEDONTRONYX.COM

Should be approved, updated and propagated within the next 24 hours.

The old address will work, but I'm going to start promoting it as HookedOnTronyx.com.

Thoughts?

Chris
    This is great. I can view it on a govt computer now. I will have to update the bookmark on my BB to the new link! Love the site.
    04-02-09 09:34 AM
    Thank you all for your continued positive feedback. Makes me feel really great! Lol. Will be working on the site more over the next 17 hours, so feel free to send me info to add.

Chris
    04-02-09 03:20 PM
    Well everybody, just wanted to see if I could get some more feedback on the site. Likes, dislikes, comments, suggestions, etc.

It took me a good 5 hours, but I recently updated everything and the old domain, sh*tyoudontlearninabook.com, that was hosting the files is no longer in existence. Everything works and everything should be faster now.

Looking forward to getting more stuff for the site, so keep sending it my way!

Chris
    04-10-09 01:28 AM
    I just looked through the site and you have actually done a great job of staying away from all the peripheral clutter and maintaining all of the "essential" and "absolute" BB info and utlilites which I really appreciate.

Thanks and I now have you bookmarked.

David
    04-10-09 05:36 AM
    I just looked through the site and you have actually done a great job of staying away from all the peripheral clutter and maintaining all of the "essential" and "absolute" BB info and utlilites which I really appreciate.

Thanks and I now have you bookmarked.

David
    David,

I really appreciate your feedback. My goal was, and still is, to provide as much information as possible in a clean and organized manner at one location. As I have stated several times; I am constantly on the lookout for new material to add to the site, so if you ever find something that you think would make a good addition to the site, please let me know.

Chris
    04-11-09 03:35 AM
    Tronyx
    Great list, nice, clean site. Bookmarked and will visit frequently.
    Thanks
    Jeff
    04-11-09 07:18 AM
    I have bookmarked your site. It is something I wish I had a few years ago starting as a new BB user. Thank you!
    04-11-09 07:21 AM
    Tronyx
    Great list, nice, clean site. Bookmarked and will visit frequently.
    Thanks
    Jeff

I have bookmarked your site. It is something I wish I had a few years ago starting as a new BB user. Thank you!
    Thank you both for you comments and positive feedback. It's stuff like this that makes me want to keep going with it and make it the best I can.

Chris
    04-11-09 11:10 PM
    Thanks for the hard work Tronyx...gonna be a great resource for a lot of BB users. Cheers!
    04-11-09 11:30 PM
    awesome, organized site. bookmarked for friends who will hopefully be future crackberry addicts
    04-11-09 11:32 PM
    Nice work Tronyx...I like it dude! Keep up the good work!
    04-11-09 11:51 PM
    Thanks for the hard work Tronyx...gonna be a great resource for a lot of BB users. Cheers!
    awesome, organized site. bookmarked for friends who will hopefully be future crackberry addicts
    Nice work Tronyx...I like it dude! Keep up the good work!
    Thank you all for your comments, it's really appreciated. Seeing such positive feedback about the site is really what makes me want to keep it going.

Chris
    04-17-09 05:25 AM
    I bookmarked this back when you were pimping it out in the Bold forum, but I figured I'd take a second to say great job on the site! Irs definitely come in handy for quick reference info that I couldn't remember off the top of my head.

04-17-09 07:02 AM
    Looks great! Thanks for sharing!
    04-17-09 08:27 AM
    Looks great! Thanks for sharing!
    I bookmarked this back when you were pimping it out in the Bold forum, but I figured I'd take a second to say great job on the site! Irs definitely come in handy for quick reference info that I couldn't remember off the top of my head.

Thank you both for the support!

Chris
    04-17-09 12:21 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD