hey!
    i have my personal yahoo account already set up on my blackberry, now i need help putting on my college email.
    i put in my email "[email protected]" with my password and i got a red message: This email address or password is incorrect, or we need more details. so i provided more details and they gave me another red message: cannot connect to email server or invalid servername. please verify the server name.
    help pleeease!
    07-02-10 02:02 PM
    In the spot it asks for the user name, try just using the first part of your email address and see if that helps.
    07-02-10 02:05 PM
    Some email servers especially school ones don't work with blackberries (some do). Ask for help at the computer lap, or post up on your school's forum asking for help from other BB users. It may also be possible to set your school's account to forward emails and then have it forward to a gmail, or yahoo, or another email that BB does well.
    07-02-10 02:12 PM
    Typo? That could be it.
    07-02-10 09:55 PM
    My school e-mail could only be added to the BlackBerry if I was on BES (available to instructors, but not students). I called the school help desk. I needed to forward my school e-mails to my Gmail address.
    07-02-10 10:45 PM
    I had the same issue with my University when they switched to [email protected]. The help desk would not help so I did it myself. I have it working and pushing email directly to my phone. Pin me and I will try to help you 320fb89c
    07-02-10 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD