We've all heard the complaining of USA having to wait for the BB10.
    Sure, true of course users that want a smart phone NOW have bought competitors' phones.
    I work in the Houston Medical Center and I am hearing a buzz amoungst people, most of which currently own a Bold.
    They are calling their carriers and demanding to know the "when" and "where."

Of course this makes me smile!
    Nope, not just people here on CB buzzing around in anticipation!

Takes me back to the mid '80s.
    True, not everyone was in the market for a Cabbage Patch Doll.

But after having to wait for stock, then hear about others trying to get their hands on the doll, then the word spreads about what a cute, kick-*** doll there is and "What?!"
    One is available "where?"

I am starting to see some pre-Cabbage Patch Doll jitters here and it's going to get very intense quick.

The Cabbage Patch Doll jitters I'm hearing about are not exclusive to CB members. LOL! It's starting to get so exciting here!!!

Can't wait!
    Camelhmpz, BergerKing and Snap51 like this.
    02-13-13 05:40 AM
    So many peeps around here carry Bolds, but a lot of the interested folks are also those that have never had a BB, but have had the same kind of phone for years.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-13-13 05:44 AM
    Cool jrohland!
    I hope the AT&T issue gets worked out today. Report back, that's interesting.
    If I had a Z10 right now in my overly congested place of employment, someone would try to snatch it.
    Like a Cabbage Patch Doll.
    02-13-13 05:53 AM
    (thanks to AT&T's unnecessary restrictions)
    Well damn. What did they do now?
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-13-13 05:54 AM
    Well damn. What did they do now?
    Since I'm in a contract with Verizon just now, I got a prepaid SIM (GoPhone) from AT&T. The guy at the store assured me it would work but I might have to change the APN settings. Well, the data connection doesn't work and the SIM locks the APN settings from being changed (thanks BlackBerry ). I went back and was told:

1) I can't get a refund.
    2) The guy who sold me the SIM can put a "secret" code in to make it work--BULLS%#T. (I'm going to try selling the SIM instead of play with it anymore. )

I'm going to T Mobile store today to try that route. I will write up the loss to AT&T as the cost of being a pioneer.
    Last edited by jrohland; 02-13-13 at 06:22 AM.
    Cale M likes this.
    02-13-13 06:01 AM
    I'm not an expert but I remember something about T-mobile and AT&T being on different freq and each phone will work on only one depending on which version it is.

Can anyone confirm this?.
    02-13-13 08:30 AM
    I'm not an expert but I remember something about T-mobile and AT&T being on different freq and each phone will work on only one depending on which version it is.

Can anyone confirm this?.
    Yep, their 3G networks use different frequencies. So basically, the user gets a 2G phone.
    02-13-13 08:44 AM
    Now get out there and sell this new experience to all your brothers and sisters in the good ole USA.
    shellnsean likes this.
    02-13-13 10:28 AM