I came across this article on LifeHacker, and they mention that the iPhone is the leading Smartphone on the market and goes mentioning other phones, except.... the BlackBerry.

Umm I guess we were living in a bubble, BBs are no longer smartphones
    06-10-09 05:33 PM
    Thanks for the news...I'm throwing my Bold in the garbage immediately so as to not allow family and friends seeing me with it and thinking me inadequate.
    06-10-09 05:41 PM
    yeah i think ill jump on the iphone bandwagon now too. but im gonna smash my storm so no one else finds it in the garbage and makes the same mistake i did
    06-10-09 06:05 PM
    reminds me of something else that's dumb... I believe the CEO of at&t said that if a phone doesn't have a qwerty keyboard, it's not a smartphone (talking about the Pearl in question). hmm... maybe those two should get together and make tardbabies.
    06-10-09 06:08 PM
    im gonna smash my storm so no one else finds it in the garbage and makes the same mistake i did
    I would smaah mine too but a hammer is beyond my ability to operate properly.
    06-10-09 06:11 PM
    I would smaah mine too but a hammer is beyond my ability to operate properly.
    whats a hammer?
    06-10-09 06:14 PM
    Double post. Oops.
    Last edited by lilro; 06-10-09 at 08:07 PM.
    06-10-09 08:04 PM
    Of course a BB is not a smartphone. Its a geniusphone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 08:05 PM
    It is subjective to users definition than ...
    Down to people perception ..
    06-10-09 08:52 PM
    whats a hammer?
    Isn't it a thing with another thing attached to it
    06-11-09 11:11 AM
    Nowhere in that article did they say BlackBerrys are not smartphones. Your title is a sham.
    06-11-09 11:17 AM
    Nowhere in that article did they say BlackBerrys are not smartphones. Your title is a sham.
    Read the first post, before posting.
    06-11-09 03:09 PM
    First post was read, and title is still crap.
    Read the first post, before posting.
    I didn't see WM mentioned either.
    06-11-09 03:13 PM
    First post was read, and title is still crap.

I didn't see WM mentioned either.
    True I guess WM phones are not smartphones either. But I don't care about them so I didn't added to the post. LOL

Keep getting mad, you are making my crackberry day
    06-11-09 03:27 PM
    I don't think blackberrys are smart phones

I do think they are an excellent business communication device
    06-11-09 03:33 PM
    I'm not mad, I don't care. I just said your title was misleading. I went to look at them saying that BB were not smartphone, and they didn't. That's all. Glad I could help you have a better day.
    True I guess WM phones are not smartphones either. But I don't care about them so I didn't added to the post. LOL

Keep getting mad, you are making my crackberry day
    06-11-09 03:34 PM
    I came across this article on LifeHacker, and they mention that the iPhone is the leading Smartphone on the market and goes mentioning other phones, except.... the BlackBerry.

Umm I guess we were living in a bubble, BBs are no longer smartphones
    Yeah, I read that site regularly. They fawn over the iPhone like it's god's gift to mankind. They almost never even mention Blackberry or WM.
    06-11-09 03:40 PM
    I'm not mad, I don't care. I just said your title was misleading. I went to look at them saying that BB were not smartphone, and they didn't. That's all. Glad I could help you have a better day.
    If you read the first, which you said you did, I never said that they directly say that. But that when naming the smartphone family BBs are nowhere to be found

I read them a LO. So my tittle follows their way they write their and gizmodo's way

Edit: Writen while driving so definately horrible, just horrible LOL
    Last edited by Venc; 06-11-09 at 06:14 PM.
    06-11-09 03:50 PM
    I have been following lifehacker and they have always been Apple biased.

06-11-09 05:29 PM
    Yeah I like Lifehacker for a lot of articles, it's ok to disagree with them though
    06-11-09 05:55 PM
    just defining what a smartphone is hard enough to do. i mean whats the difference between a pda, smartphone and a regular phone. with more and more features becoming available on the cheapest phones, its hard to draw a clear line anymore.

and apple clearly does not lead the "smartphone" world. nokia does, with rim and apple consistently taking marketshare away form nokia.
    06-11-09 06:03 PM
    Isn't it a thing with another thing attached to it
    I did a search on multiple sites that sell hammers...apparently they are high tech devices that, when used strategically, offer some sort of ability to adjust electronic devices which constantly misbehave.

Posted from my Bold with a little help from Craftsman.com
    06-12-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD