Does that even exist???? I've been a BB user for maybe a year now...

I can't even remember what I use to do before I had a BB lol!!! That's so sad!! My friends & my family actually get mad at me because they said I'm glued to my phone everytime they see me now. I was riding/shopping with my mom & she said "Does your battery EVER die?!" LOL!!! Just felt like sharing my love for my BB....probably couldn't live without it now that I have it!!
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-02-11 07:27 PM
    There is a reason the term "Crackberry" was coined.
    08-02-11 07:31 PM
    Does that even exist????

My friends & my family actually get mad at me because they said I'm glued to my phone everytime they see me now.
    It did exist for you at one point unless you're 7 years old, and it was socially better for you from what I can gather.
    08-02-11 07:43 PM
    and it's soooo sad lol!!
    08-02-11 07:56 PM
    It did exist for you at one point unless you're 7 years old, and it was socially better for you from what I can gather.
    Socially it hindered my REAL life, but increased my PHONE life lol!!! Im always playing with it or looking for gadgets...always,...something
    08-02-11 08:02 PM
    I always say I more social now that I'm so connected with my phone. Before smart phones and social networks I only talked to x amount of people. But now thanks to my blackberry and socail networks I interact with hundreds of people on a daily basis.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 08:35 PM
    Life without a BB is like Corn Flakes without the milk - dry and crunchy.

08-02-11 09:17 PM
    Life without a BB is like Corn Flakes without the milk - dry and crunchy.

Agreed.

08-02-11 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD