I'm looking for a recommendation for software for my Blackberry Curve 8300. I've been sucking at life recently (I'm a total procrastinator) and really need a method to remind myself of things and keep on track w/ to-do lists and goals I set for myself. I'm the first one to admit I totally under utilize the blackberry capabilities, and I'm hoping to start prioritizing both my personal and work to-do lists and goals by using my phone. I know - this must seem like a rather easy request and your thinking - "just get an application like ToDoMatrix or BBTaskPro" (I'm trying both, but think there maybe something better yet) -

I also have a two other challenges - My work email is configured to the blackberry w/ an enterprise system - sooo often "sync" like applications (ex. google calendar sync) will want to utilize my work Outlook Email/Calendar as it's primary function; linking and mixing up my work and personal appointments.(For example:this gives me no way to know if an entry for a "lunch meeting" is with a client or with my sister) Therefore, I want to try to keep my work and personal tasks separate either w/ colors or separate calendars that are viewable from one screen w/ due dates and reminders, it's easiest if I can do this all off my blackberry or the application. (another example would be a reminder/to-do list item: pick up milk, at 6, from shaws OR pick up drawings, at noon, from architect)

Also, my personal computer is a PowerBook G4 - soo if the application can be accessed by a desktop/laptop it would be preferable to have Mac compatability.

Any thoughts??? I really want to utilize my blackberry as it is meant to instead of just a Phone w/ random work emails... ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!
    Last edited by grneyedsptlight; 04-13-09 at 04:20 PM.
    04-13-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD