1. bwhittemore's Avatar
    I'm trying to figure out the best path I take today (being eligible for an upgrade now) knowing I'll want to own the Niagara when it arrives in Q1 or Q2 next year. I now own the LG8300 and want to get a BB yesterday to play with until I get the Niagara. I'd rather not buy a new CURVE today knowing I'll have to wait the extra 1/2 year after the Niagara ships.

    One thought I had was if I use my upgrade to get the STORM, is it feasible that I'll find a new Niagara user wanting to swap with me? (risky I think). Maybe the safer less expensive route would be to hold onto my upgrade to use for the Niagara when it ships and find a used CURVE in the interim. I would guess the CURVES will come down in price after the STORM hits the streets. Thoughts?
    11-07-08 12:20 PM
  2. bwhittemore's Avatar
    Doesn't anyone have either experience or opinons on my questions? Thanks in advance.
    11-07-08 11:16 PM
  3. 12MaNy's Avatar
    Personally, I would hold on to my upgrade and just wait it out. You can probably also find a reasonably priced used Curve on craigslist, ebay or right here at crackberry and just use that until the Niagara comes out. That is, If you can activate a different device on that line without jeopardizing your upgrade status.
    11-08-08 02:32 AM
  4. bwhittemore's Avatar
    Personally, I would hold on to my upgrade and just wait it out. You can probably also find a reasonably priced used Curve on craigslist, ebay or right here at crackberry and just use that until the Niagara comes out. That is, If you can activate a different device on that line without jeopardizing your upgrade status.
    Thanks... I know I can't wait much longer after the STORM ships to make this decision. I have tasted the "forbidden blackberry fruit" on a 30 day trial and there's no turning back. Makes it hard to flip open and close my current LG8100 I'm using.
    11-08-08 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD