haha, mlb already started spring training so i thought this would be a gnar quick ringtone.
    03-15-09 03:21 AM
    As I have been out and this may be obscure I'll elaborate...

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here is a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

03-15-09 03:43 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here is a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

LMAO! I need that on a t-shirt... without the animation maybe.

I think the OP is asking for a ringtone that sounds like a MLB player hitting a home run with a wooden bat. Thus creating a loud cracking noise. I think...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 03:58 AM
    LMAO! I need that on a t-shirt... without the animation maybe.
    For the shirt:

03-15-09 04:09 AM
    For the shirt:

Sweet fanciful Noah and his dislexic donkey!!! I can not afford to get strangled when everyone else is asleep! LMFAO!

03-15-09 04:13 AM
    yo, that was pretty funny. haha

but seriously, i'm looking for a ringtone - the sound of a wooden bat hittin a home run.
    03-15-09 04:19 AM
    OMG, I'm hijackin' that bunny photo for my facebook profile...
    03-15-09 04:23 AM

but seriously, i'm looking for a ringtone - the sound of a wooden bat hittin a home run.
    Bat Crack Wooden Baseball Sound Effect Wav Wav Free Loop and Sound Download from Free-Loops.com

Click the icon of the Green arrow on hard disk and it'll DL. As close as I could find to what you described...so elequently j/k
    03-15-09 04:33 AM

Alright.

Do a search on here for the exact phrase "I Will Make Ringtones". Someone started a thread about that yesterday, graciously offering to make ringtones for some of the people on here.

When you find the thread, just make a request and they will probably be more than happy to help you out.

03-15-09 04:35 AM
    Bat Crack Wooden Baseball Sound Effect Wav Wav Free Loop and Sound Download from Free-Loops.com

Click the icon of the Green arrow on hard disk and it'll DL. As close as I could find to what you described...so elequently j/k

LOL! You beat me to the punch. Surely between both options he will have the *crack* he is looking for.

03-15-09 04:38 AM

OMG that just made my morning. love the bunny with the pancake. it's great.
    03-15-09 09:15 AM
    your pretty good snowgimp
    03-15-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD