Crackberry Nation, stand up and be counted. We should all donate towards a fund set up to market BlackBerry Z30.

Kevin and team can take charge with suggestions from CrackBerry's. Members.

Let's all come together to keep BlackBerry devices in our hands.

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    10-04-13 09:07 PM
    How much are you throwing into the pot?
    10-04-13 09:11 PM
    Crackberry Nation, stand up and be counted. We should all donate towards a fund set up to market BlackBerry Z30.

And the award for "Most Outrageous CrackBerry Post of 2013" goes to... Rolsi!

Congratulations!!
    10-04-13 09:12 PM
    This is CB nation. I hope this site stays alive long enough to read how much everyone hates their new android or iPhone they are forced to use once bbry is no more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-04-13 11:05 PM
    Why would I donate to a BILLION dollar company? Even in their bad spot they probably have more than all of us will ever make in a lifetime.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 02:54 PM
    What you have to realise is that as much as we love BlackBerry, they couldn't give a flying f about any of us - just ask any Playbook owner or shareholder. BlackBerry cares about the bottom line, and that's where is starts and ends.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    10-05-13 03:42 PM

Let's all come together to keep BlackBerry devices in our hands.

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    The reason you need to even consider this is another reason why BlackBerry has been struggling to gain market share. If anything you should start a campaign to fire their entire marketing department. That would actually help things.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    10-05-13 03:48 PM
    This has to be the most delusional thread of the year. How old are you OP?
    10-05-13 03:56 PM
    Why would we help a company that doesn't do anything to help themselves....i haven't seen a single ad for the z30...not our problem

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 03:58 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't need a donation! What do you think they are- a charity!! The idiocy on these forums is becoming increasingly difficult to read. BlackBerry needs to start doing their job- shareholders have already "donated."

Posted via CB10
    Poirots Progeny likes this.
    10-05-13 03:58 PM
    I've donated to blackberry thousands of dollars over the years by means of buying their devices and accessories. But OP by all means start your charity for them, it's a brilliant idea that I'm sure everyone will jump on board with.

Let's donate to a billion dollar company run by idiots for a freaking cell phone instead of giving money to something worthwhile like a children's charity. OP you really take the cake for being the most delusional poster in this forum.
    Poirots Progeny and bbq10l like this.
    10-05-13 04:10 PM
    Lol at the responses sorry bro it ain't really that serious. I love blackberry just as much as you But Iv already spent hundreds..sorry thousands to them over the years.

Posted via CB10
    bbq10l likes this.
    10-05-13 04:14 PM
    Wouldn't it be better to just buy a Z30? Bbry makes money selling devices, I think that's their job and stuff..
    10-05-13 04:35 PM
    BBRY would have NO IDEA what to do with money for marketing. They've got a portion of their budget set aside for marketing already and it has been uselessly squandered. They've never shown the world what BB10 can do, only what it can't... And that was a fiasco...

10-05-13 05:13 PM
    This has to be the most delusional thread of the year. How old are you OP?
    + 1. It's up to Blackberry as a company to save itself if it can. Whatever we do or say on the Crackberry website will have no bearing on either BlackBerry's success or failure.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    10-06-13 05:53 AM
    OP, we buy their devices, if it pleases us. we don't please them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-06-13 06:47 AM
    Until they change their ways i dont feel its a good idea. Otherwise they'll just keep doing what they've been doing.
    10-06-13 07:35 AM
    I think you guys have misunderstood me, or I did not make myself clear.

I would never suggest donating any money to BlackBerry for marketing. BlackBerry has shown that they have failed at marketing 101.

What I suggested was to donate it into a fund to be used for marketing the product.

Simple ads and at the end of it. "This message is brought to you by crackberry.com"

They don't know how to market, no money donated to BlackBerry will make any difference.

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    10-07-13 05:18 AM
    I think you guys have misunderstood me, or I did not make myself clear.

I would never suggest donating any money to BlackBerry for marketing. BlackBerry has shown that they have failed at marketing 101.

What I suggested was to donate it into a fund to be used for marketing the product.

Simple ads and at the end of it. "This message is brought to you by crackberry.com"

They don't know how to market, no money donated to BlackBerry will make any difference.

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    I think we understood you perfectly. Why should consumers pay for their marketing? I'm sorry, but your suggestion remains delusional. Are you so in love with this phone that you actually think consumers should donate to pay for their marketing? Insanity.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 07:52 AM
    I have to pay for my kids winter clothing. Not BlackBerry's marketing.
    10-21-13 11:30 AM